[2.67.1] Recharge view shows 'Need More XM' when the bar is still contains sufficient XM
This one is an old old bug, dating back to 2015-02-24 when the Boost recharge functionality was added.
- An XM pool larger than 16k (Level 13 or higher)
- A portal with more than 15k energy missing
- Agent has a full XM bar.
- Ground XM is present around the Agent.
- While standing in a pool of XM with a full XM bar greater than 16,000 XM, boost recharge a portal with more than 15k energy missing.
- Immediately tap the button again as the ground XM is collected, to continue recharging.
The display will show "Needs More XM" even though the Agent has more than sufficient XM to perform a second recharge, and the recharge will not go through. Tapping a third time will recharge the portal again using the remaining XM pool.
This is an old bug, and as far as I can guess, completely server related, so one for @ofer2 and the server team, rather than a GUI issue. It appears that when you're collecting XM at the same time as attempting to boost recharge, some sort of consistency error aborts the recharge.
Ingress 2.67.1 Android 11 Pixel 4