Cannot distinguish Mod destroy +75 AP toast message from Resonator destroy +75 AP

HopeaKotkaHopeaKotka ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2021 in Report a Bug

Changing Mod Destroy AP value for example to +70 AP or +80 AP would make it very clear for Agents to notice that Mod is destroyed instead of single resonator.

This change is very trivial and easy to implement and cannot think any negative impact if Mod destroy AP is changed to +80 AP.

It may be also considered to have Enemy Mod Destroyed stats and maybe even to have a separate Medal for it in Agents Profile at later time.

Samsung S10+
Android 11
Post edited by HopeaKotka on
5 votes

Investigating · Last Updated

Comments

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

Man, we really need a dedicated section for gameplay feedback and requests lol

I agree though, especially with the animation of the mods flying out being easy to miss, something else to indicate that you have knocked off a mod would be very much appreciated.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree change it to something else 60ap, 80ap whatever so its different.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Implanting a resonator and a mod both gave 125AP, so it make sense that both provides the same amount of AP when destroyed.

I'm against a medal for mod destruction, since it will be easily cheated without any trace of it, since it's possible to waste US1 with one account and just placing more mods with another and it will never leave any trace at comm.

• 1valdis1valdis ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

I agree that +75 AP is currently confusing. Earlier I often figured out how many resonators I had yet to destroy by counting the "+75" messages, and this doesn't work anymore.

• HopeaKotkaHopeaKotka ✭✭✭✭

Very good fix :) Thanks! @NianticBrian @NianticThia