Comms and alerts are still broken

Just updated to the latest version that's supposed to have fixed these issues.

See attached screenshots 🤦🏼‍♂️

Tagged:
8 votes

Working On A Fix · Last Updated

Comments

• As COMM is vital when fighting for portals, and the game in general, why isn't fixing COMM the number one priority to fix?

I don't even remember last time COMMs was working, so for many months now (atleast 12 months), you focus on new features, which then leads to new bugs.

You launched CORE, and it went from a free game, to a game where we pay you to have a working game. And still you manage to **** it up each and every update. Its kinda fascinating how badly this game is managed, and where the priority lies.

And it's no wonder players are leaving the game, and new accounts made are backpacks only.

• kamilus83kamilus83 ✭✭✭

any roadmap for this fix? It's really a problem when fighting over for protecting fields and stuff.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021

comm really needs a fix, and i mean a permanent fix when ? if unlucky in the heat of moment u can get a black screen on alerts someone attacks your portals and u wont even be able defend them if u feel for it.. very frustrating when this happens for everyone.

• Agreed, it's sad that this game has no viable defensive strategy due to how bad the COMM is. Hoping they fix soon.

• Comm bug

• Tenho o mesmo bug. Isto prejudica em todos os aspectos a COM principalmente quando tento defender um portal. Já houve várias atualizações no jogo e esta situação persiste. Está mais do que na altura deste problema ser resolvido!!

• iOS issue

• If you fiddle with the distance between alerts and activity you can usually get it to work eventually. But it's not 100% fixed.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

yeah but its so annoying.. sometimes u can do this forever and still all black.... :/

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Throwing my 2c in,

Comm is super laggy

Even after app restart.

When it does load, it always starts at the very oldest, which takes long time to scroll down

App: 2.771

Device: Galaxy S21 Ultra Exynos 2100