Scores not displaying

Amo-01 Juliet-02. No local scores and no global scores. It was working the last checkpoint, but now it is almost an hour and a half since the last checkpoint and everything is still zero.

iOS

2.75.1-69216d2c

issue remains on WIFI or data. Tried hard restart, and restarted phone.

1 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• Thanks for reaching out, @Beerenauslese! Please try changing the network or try accessing the app on a different device(if possible) and check if that helps. Do let me know how it goes.

• @Beerenauslese this looks to be normal behaviour for the beginning of a new septicycle. All scores reset to zero (cells and global) every 35 checkpoints so you should see these update at the next checkpoint which is the first in this new septicycle.

• @NianticVK It isn’t the device, as the scores are also zero via iitc.

@ATR0P0S oh! We did have another checkpoint and it now has some agents on there. Not many! It does look strange with a mismatch between a very solid RES win and yet the top agents are all ENL. I take it “something” must carry over from the previous septicycle? I see that I have some things to learn about this!

• ToxoplasmollyToxoplasmolly ✭✭✭✭✭

The cell score is based on fields standing at each checkpoint. The "top agents" are based on MU created during the cycle.

In your case, the RES are likely winning the cell score due to a collection of layered fields that have been up from before the current cycle's start. The top agents are ENL likely because they were the first ones to create new fields during the current cycle.

• There is someone playing and making fields in that cell?

If nobody plays or there are no fields, the score will always be zero.