Capsule is full, but shows as empty, acts as full when dropped/picked up, inventory counts items

I moved 100 items into a capsule and expected to see them in there as normal, but...

As seen in the pictures, the capsule shows as full on the carousel and empty in the manage screen. (The capsule should contain 20 each of L4-L8 resonators for a total of 100 items)

I found that if I give it a name, two capsules show in inventory, one full, one empty.

And if I drop the capsule, the 100 phantom items are removed from my inventory total and when picked up return to inventory total. (When not named, so no duplicate capsule at that time)

I'm running 2.75.1 on a Samsung Note9 running Android 10.

I was most likely using WiFi when it started as I was doing some sorting at home.

Tagged:
2 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• edited July 2021

Thanks for reaching out, @Whomiga! If you haven't already, please refresh the game data or reinstall the app and check if that helps. Do let us know if this continues.

Post edited by NianticVK on
  • Thank you, whatever has been done worked. I checked and was able to unload the capsule in question earlier today.

• I'm glad to know that it is working now @Whomiga! That being said, I'll be closing this, please feel free to reach out if you need help with any more questions. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.