Second sunday, help . I want medal!

1202122232426»

Comments

• We still do not have the +1 on the medal. Everything is fine? Do we need to do something else?

• Hello. We still do not have the +1 on the medal. Everything is fine? Do we need to do something else? Thanks

• 0bliterate0bliterate ✭✭
    edited July 2021

0bliterate Lvl-9 recursed /Enl

I did 6 + 1 xtra, Unique, Separate Missions (No Banner or “Quilt” type mission” July 11-13th part for the Mission Day Badge!!

I’m writing another msg concerning the mission day badge that we were supposed to receive for the first Second Sunday that started July 11-13th. (6 unique/New missions) completed as well as a 7th! Still the badge was not pushed out to either myself or my partner. I also noticed that after seeing all the complaint msgs from 1000+ agents about this issue of NOT receiving the badge or more points counted towards others who have theirs unlocked! I would like the courtesy of letting me k ow if this is a “BUG” and will be fixed, or that we just wasted our time going out of our way and finding 6 unique missions in another town, or city very far from our city! Also I noticed that the SECOND SUNDAY mission day badge NOTICE in the Ingress Scanner /News Channel has been REMOVED as well after all the agents NOT receiving the badge as I stated previously in this msg! Why is that?? I find it kind of concerning if not sorta “Suspect” as if Niantic/Ingress is trying to hide fact that it does say that the first SECOND SUNDAY ONLY REQUIRES an AGENT to complete “ANY” 6 Missions for the JULY 11th-13th, or First set of missions for this Whole SECOND SUNDAY fiasco that has occurred! I just wanted to bring that part to yours and other Agents to clarify that you only had to complete ANY 6 MISSIONS FOR THE JULY 11-13th part of this series of Second Sunday mission day badge requirements!!! I’m posting as well a screen shot of the “News” channel posting by Niantic that is no longer in the scanners News area. I’ve attached a screenshot of the fact of what is need/Required for the July Second Sunday Mission Day Badge!!!

sorry for repeating myself in the msg. I only did that to make sure my point was taken or noticed!!

• Is there any information of the current state of process with this issue?

• I haven't received the medal yet, what's going on? 😔😔😔

• Hi @NianticVK! Do you know when the medals will be distributed?

• @NianticThia I haven't received the medal yet, even though I've accomplished 12 missions. What can I do? What happened?

• @NianticThia I haven't received the medal yet, even though I've accomplished 12 missions. What can I do? What happened?

• MD tick arrived! 👏

• sabra9sabra9 ✭✭

Hello, just now I realise my work was in vain. I did 7 new missions last Sunday and no medal, thought medal woul'd show up during this week but no nothing. Help please.

This discussion has been closed.