Second sunday, help . I want medal!

Comments

• Same issue for me.

I had only completed 7 missions previous to Sunday and I did the Lincoln Tour Banner (18 missions).

On completing the 18th Mission I got the specops silver badge so the game knows I have completed these missions, yet no badge.

IGN: Dave2084

Device: iPhone 12 Pro Max (iOS 14.6)

Ingress Prime Version 2.75.1

• gazzas89gazzas89 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still haven't recieved my badge, I commented 2 days ago about it

• Mismo problema, que podemos hacer?

• SiiwSiiw ✭✭

I didn't get my badge either. I did the 12 mission banner "Bodø City" on 11.July.

• Hello there!

So I did a total of 9 missions during the event. 7 of them were done on Sunday. No medal count for MD was granted on my scanner. So I went for a couple more on Monday morning, hoping for the medal to be counted up. I have submitted my agent codename on the form still on Sunday as requested by Niantic. Up to now I still didn’t receive the MD medal count. On the screenshot above, 9 out of the 10 more recent missions were completed during the event window. The last one I have started before the deadline but finished after. I have fulfilled the requirements for the MD Medal and would like to have it counted on my scanner. It’s been really frustrating all this situation.

• Haven't got my plus one.

DarkBace is my ingame name and you can contact me with Telegram @DarkBace

Did 6 Missions at Saturday.

• NeBokNeBok ✭✭

I still haven't received my badge, I did 7 missions.

• Same issue. Six missions completed and still no badge

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

No tick here either. I finished atleast 7

• ImpuclImpucl ✭✭

Impucl: I’ve yet to receive my badge !

• I did 13 missions on Sunday ("Baedd Sanclêr / St Clears Boar" and 12 missions in the banner "Tour of Carmarthen x/12". I've never attended a Mission Day event (closest one was 100 miles from here), so was excited to finally get this badge.

• I didn't got a +1 on my MD medal, I did 6 missions on Sunday the 11th of July

• Anyone have knowledge of what is happening with mission badge for second Sunday? Is it a real thing?

• FoxYopta did not receive +1 medal on the night of July 11

• BlaumutBlaumut ✭✭✭✭

https://community.ingress.com/en/discussion/comment/147991#Comment_147991

Please check out NianticThia's post and make sure to fill out the form if you haven't received the medal yet.

• Same here, I have completed my 6 missions the Monday 12 at morning and no +1 received yet. :(

• Same issue. Six missions completed and still no badge

• I still haven't received my badge, I did 9 missions Sunday

• Dear Nia, any news? I did 6 missions Sunday and I have completed the form you suggested. Where is my +1 MD?

• Não recebi a medalha.

Fiz 6 missões NIA.

Onde está a medalha?

• Hi, Same issue for me also.

Did sunday 6 New missions.

Filled in the form. But still no +1 on my missionday stats.

• Same problem. I did 6 new missions on Sunday and didnt increase my mission day stat.

@pcamalonso

• Soy el agente gramage06, soy lvl 13 y no he obtenido la medalla despues de que esta tarde haya hecho 6 misiones, necesito ayuda, gracias.

• Unfortunately, the form is "no longer accepting any more responses"

• Hola:

El domingo hice 6 misiones y no logré la medalla de Second Sunday. Las misiones que hice fueron las siguientes:

#IngressFS Virtual Donostia 01/06

#IngressFS Virtual Donostia 02/06

#IngressFS Virtual Donostia 03/06

#IngressFS Virtual Donostia 04/06

#IngressFS Virtual Donostia 05/06

#IngressFS Virtual Donostia 06/06

Saludos cordiales

• Hola:

El domingo hice 6 misiones y no logré la medalla de Second Sunday. Las misiones que hice fueron las siguientes:

#IngressFS Virtual Donostia 01/06

#IngressFS Virtual Donostia 02/06

#IngressFS Virtual Donostia 03/06

#IngressFS Virtual Donostia 04/06

#IngressFS Virtual Donostia 05/06

#IngressFS Virtual Donostia 06/06

Saludos cordiales

• Agent Name: kuervoDiabolic

There was a mini event to celebrate the SSMD in my city, we all did the same 6 missions but not all of us got +1 the MD medal count.

Name of missions:

1.- Especial Misión SS 1/6

2.- Especial misión SS 2/6

3.- Especial Misión SS 3/6

4.- Especial Misión SS 4/6

5.- Especial Misión SS 5/6

6.- Especial Misión SS 6/6

@NianticThia Help Please

• Ник: Vitalydja до сипор не получил +1 к медалей Mission Day.

This discussion has been closed.