Niantic Supply | Ingress-Specific Items Upcoming?

BihotzBihotz ✭✭✭✭✭

I love the idea of having a fuller Niantic store. (https://shop.nianticlabs.com/)

That being said, I was wondering if any of the items came in Ingress-specific prints, whether Faction-based or XFac. Perhaps some ribbeting 💚 paisleys or bluetiful 💙 batiks? Considering that Toasts sold very quickly, I was hoping to have other Toast-print items.

Also, I was personally at the NL1331 at Oakland, and I noticed a wonderful display of swag at the table. Perhaps those items could be put up for sale online too?

Eskerrik asko!

Comments

• BihotzBihotz ✭✭✭✭✭

I will say that I love that the new store ships to more locations, and the shop.com integration is solid.

I did order a reflective Explore tee because I would love to play Ingress at night without being hit by Muggles! I would definitely love to see more reflective products.

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm surprised that the only Ingress related item, the Toast plush, was removed completely from the store. With international shipping, I was just waiting for my pay to get it. Did it not see well or did it not fit in with the new store?

• ikaros02ikaros02 ✭✭✭✭

There were Glider Gloves listed just before the shop revamp so Toast wasn't the only Ingress related item per se. They also came in both faction colours.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

I would rather see more integration of player-created swag on their store. This saves the trouble for Niantic on production costs, they can showcase the player focused community, and we benefit overall on the availability of many products. Niantic has hosted markets in the past for events out of the US, I'm surprised a virtual market hasn't been thought out.