Second sunday, help . I want medal!

Comments

• Hello, I did 6 new missions and the mission day medal still does not appear

• He realizado hoy 7 misiones únicas no repetidas y no me han dado la medalla de mission day. Mi nick es eve2121.

Gracias.

• He realizado hoy 7 misiones únicas no repetidas y no me han dado la medalla de mission day. Mi nick es eve2121.

Gracias.

• Soy 1021mara, he realizado hasta 7 misiones nuevas hoy y no he recibido la medalla de mission day.

• Soy 1021mara, he realizado hasta 7 misiones nuevas hoy y no he recibido la medalla de mission day.

• ilireailirea ✭✭

Did 12 missions today and still no medal count. Did the series "Rundtur Kragerø 1/12" to "Rundtur Kragerø 12/12".

• Just did 6 missions but the missionday counter didn't increase with 1. I read that some people had to do 7, so I did 3 more but it still didn't increase. Please solve this issue.

• He realizado 7 misiones no repetidas y únicas hoy y no me han dado la medalla de mission day, mi nick es eve2121. Os adjunto las imágenes. Gracias

• edited July 2021

The same situation. Done 9 missions and nothing.

Post edited by KotletSchabowy on
  • monkey2000monkey2000 ✭✭
    edited July 2021

I have the same issue. Just did 6 missions but the missionday counter didn't increase with 1. I read that some people had to do 7, so I did 3 more but it still didn't increase.

Agent: monkey2000

• Help me, @NianticThia.

I completed 10 new unique missions today by banner Beauty of 4 Seasons of the Year and no MD badge increment.

Missions names are :

Beauty of 4 Seasons of the Year 1/42

Beauty of 4 Seasons of the Year 2/42

Beauty of 4 Seasons of the Year 3/42

Beauty of 4 Seasons of the Year 4/42

Beauty of 4 Seasons of the Year 5/42

Beauty of 4 Seasons of the Year 6/42

Beauty of 4 Seasons of the Year 7/42

Beauty of 4 Seasons of the Year 8/42

Beauty of 4 Seasons of the Year 9/42

Beauty of 4 Seasons of the Year 10/42

According to your published news, you had to complete 6 unique missions before 12.07.21 19:00. Today is 07/11/21 and nothing was counted. Please correct it to count +1 MD

• Agent Name: kuervoDiabolic

There was a mini event to celebrate the SSMD in my city, we all did the same 6 missions but not all of us got +1 the MD medal count.

Name of missions:

1.- Especial Misión SS 1/6

2.- Especial misión SS 2/6

3.- Especial Misión SS 3/6

4.- Especial Misión SS 4/6

5.- Especial Misión SS 5/6

6.- Especial Misión SS 6/6

@NianticThia Help Please

• Hello My girlfriend and I have just finished 6 missions that we had previously carried out (approximately 2 years ago)

At the end of them we did not receive medals

The missions are as follows

Forever Redacted (1/6)

Forever Redacted (2/6)

Forever Redacted (3/6)

Forever Redacted (4/6)

Forever Redacted (5/6)

Forever Redacted (6/6)

• BrunoPZBrunoPZ ✭✭
    edited July 2021

Oi.

Eu fiz 6 missões diferentes e não recebi o adicional de +1 na minha medalha de MD.

O que eu devo fazer?

Obrigado

• OgYggOgYgg ✭✭

I did not get any medal after 6 missions

agent name : ogygg

• age008age008 ✭✭

7 missions today, no increase in Mission Day counter@age008

• @TajnejHajnej I did 6 missions and do not get a MD point, same for my daughter @TretiRuka , thak you for check it. 💙💚

• Seven missions complete and no badge tick. It’s 102 degrees outside so I really don’t want to head outside again. Do I need to submit a support ticket?

• @VitorRDias here. Also did not get a medal despite completing a 18-mission banner

• Hiya, agent Zithril here, my mission day thingie did not tick either. Thanks in advance.

• I did 6 new missions (I'm the author of the missions as well, the missions are live since last year) a few hours ago and didn't get a tick up either. Missions are named Pärimusa2.0 - Folk's not dead! 1/6...6/6.

• I did 6 unique missions today but didn’t not get an increase. Should be 3 mission day all time now.

• I made 6 missions and didn’t ger any bagge. Tried to do 7:th misson But that didn’t hel either

• Missing badge tick as well. Done 18 so far and no increase.

• Having the same problem here!

• VraketVraket ✭✭

@Vraket did my 6, no tick

• BastyGBastyG ✭✭✭
    edited July 2021

I did 6 missions as well and didn't got the counter +1

My Agent name is BastyG

Mission Names

• #1 Visit Requiem Munich - Augsburg
    • #2 Visit Requiem Munich - Augsburg
    • #3 Visit Requiem Munich - Augsburg
    • #4 Visit Requiem Munich - Augsburg