Second sunday, help . I want medal!

Comments

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021

You already have the medal.

This wasn’t a unique or event-specific medal. It just increased your Mission Day counter by one. If you already had the medal you have to be at a point where the next tick up would increase the medal’s tier.

well technically it is “event specific” but you get my meaning. It wasn’t a one-time event medal.

• I have same problem .. i have completed 6 missions since the event started. but no countup Mission Day medal. help please.

• Same problem here. I've done 6 unique missions today that I never done before :

Poisson d'Avril 1/6

Poisson d'Avril 2/6

Poisson d'Avril 3/6

Poisson d'Avril 4/6

Poisson d'Avril 5/6

Poisson d'Avril 6/6

My MD medal was 1 before and it didn't change to 2 after doing the missions.

• I had similar issue, Done 6 Missions, medal didn’t come, did the 7th one and MD medal came up.

• i have completed 6 missions since the event started. but no countup Mission Day medal. please help.

• @NianticThia I completed 12 missions new to me, but none counted me for SMD. My previous MD was in Porto and I had no errors, please fix it

Enlace Verde - 01

Enlace Verde - 02

Enlace Verde - 03

Enlace Verde -04

Enlace Verde - 05

Enlace Verde - 06

Enlace Verde - 07

Enlace Verde - 08

Enlace Verde - 09

Enlace Verde - 10

Enlace Verde - 11

Enlace Verde - 12

• He hecho 7 misiones pero aún no me contabiliza para la medalla !!! Que puedo hacer ?

• Agent Name: BlackSnak396

There was a mini event to celebrate the SSMD in my city, we all did the same 6 missions but not all of us got +1 the MD medal count.

Name of missions:

1.- Especial Misión SS 1/6

2.- Especial misión SS 2/6

3.- Especial Misión SS 3/6

4.- Especial Misión SS 4/6

5.- Especial Misión SS 5/6

6.- Especial Misión SS 6/6

@NianticThia Help Please

• @NianticThia the same problem

All Missions are new

Honor Miku Rain 01

Honor Miku Rain 02

Honor Miku Rain 03

Honor Miku Rain 04

Honor Miku Rain 05

Honor Miku Rain 06

• Agent Name: DimeWisi

There was a mini event to celebrate the SSMD in my city, we all did the same 6 missions but not all of us got +1 the MD medal count.

Name of missions:

@NianticThia Help Please

• Agent Name:leoissol

Name of missions:

@NianticThia Help Please

• OgYggOgYgg ✭✭

Hello

I did 6 unique mission i never done before and havent got the Medal. please look into it.

• I did 6 unique missions, and I didnt receive the medal...

• SeppoEnoSeppoEno ✭✭
    edited July 2021

@NianticThia I completed 6 missions and did not receive +1 for the Mission Day medal. I have completed these missions before so this was the second time I did them.

The missions in question are these: https://bannergress.com/banner/vaasa-ce73

• Agent Name: kuervoDiabolic

Name of missions:

@NianticThia Help Please

• Hi there, I just did 30 unique new to me missions (a large banner) and did not tick up. I was at 6 before today, note that my badge is in the middle of my collection, if I had ticked up to 6 today it would have bumped to front. See name of mission banner in screenshot. Please bump me to 7 🥲

agent omgitsrob

• @NianticThia I completed 12 missions new to me, but none counted me for SMD. My previous MD was in Porto where I had no problem, please fix it and give me my medal

Enlace Verde - 01

Enlace Verde - 02

Enlace Verde - 03

Enlace Verde -04

Enlace Verde - 05

Enlace Verde - 06

Enlace Verde - 07

Enlace Verde - 08

Enlace Verde - 09

Enlace Verde - 10

Enlace Verde - 11

Enlace Verde - 12

• Hello, i have the same issue, 6 missions completed and no medal

• I got the same problem there, I was finished 6 missions at 0045 12/7 in Hong Kong Time, however I didn’t get the MD medal.

• I did 6 unique missions on Sunday 11th of July.

My GF finished the same 6 missions at 17:48 German timezone. When she finished the last mission, her MD-Badge popped up with a count +1.

I started the same missions at 17:50 and finished at around 18:30. in my profile there is the counter for 6 unique missions in Week folder. Also my SpecOps counted +6. but MD Badge still is on 3 as it was before. .

• Helo! I just completed 6. unreleased mosaic missions and didn't unlock the mission day medal

• I have the same issue as everyone in this tred - completed 6 missions and no medal count up :(

• I completed 6 missions today between 12:30-2pm... Brand new, not repeats: Purple Gorge - Ithaca Falls (Fall Creek) 1-6 out of 12 ... Not going to finish the next 6 until the badge ticks ... thank you for looking into it Thia!

• 6 missions complete of the Purple Gorge - Ithaca Falls (Fall Creek) series. No mission day badge tick.

• iliymiliym ✭✭

Total 14 new mission 1 banner + 2nd banner 1-8 missions

https://bannergress.com/banner/meduza-set-f2fd this banner and 1-8 mission of https://bannergress.com/banner/%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%80-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%B7%D0%B8-5ad0 my ingress profile

• MatiasM20MatiasM20 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021

A group of 6 agents in Buenos Aires, Argentina, we did a NEW 12 missions banner and nobody gets the Mission Day medal or tick

Name of the missions:

Buenos Aires Pride 1 to 12

Agents:

MatiasM20

marian522

Neclord21

Mandragora2

Miniseria

andyextreme

Week stats

Post edited by MatiasM20 on
  • The same issue for me. 6 unique missions, no count up

• SamellanSamellan ✭✭
    edited July 2021

Same for me. Completed a string of 6 missions (New, not repeat), and no medal bump.

Names of the missions:

South Boy 1/6

South Boy 2/6

South Boy 3/6

South Boy 4/6

South Boy 5/6

South Boy 6/6

This discussion has been closed.