account issue

Till now still missing.

Char medals:

Oliver Lynton-Wolfe(Prime), NL-1331x

Paid Events:

Intel Ops(2), 

Special event:

Verified, 

Stat: Explorer, Hacker, Illuminator, Recharger, Pioneer, Liberator, Frist Saturday(11), Sojourner, and some stats are not for badges,

Missing stat medals: Recon, SpecOps, Seer, Guardian

Tagged:
33 votes

Resolved · Last Updated

Comments

• Sorry to hear about that, @PoshC! Please submit a request via In-app support. We'll take a closer look at it.

• PoshCPoshC ✭✭✭

@NianticVK Ticket submitted.

• So with the 9th approching soon.. wonder if its been sorted out for apple users and c.o.r.e or not... if its still a problem what would the best solution be? Stop renew and take away auto renew then just do it manually month to month? I have lost prob 2 weeks minimum month to month on it when it doesnt load.. but payment leaves my apple account on 9th every month.. receipt shows that as well.. any solutions yet?

• @XGmcthunderX if this is a c.o.r.e problem that your having please start your own thread to get the team's attention.

@PoshC is having a different issue altogether.

• @XGmcthunderX, please submit a request via in-app support. We'll take it from there. Thanks!

• PoshCPoshC ✭✭✭
    edited July 2021

@NianticVK

There is still something missing.

Char medals:

Special event medals:

Verified,

Stat: Frist Saturday(11)

And guardian is Onyx.

• PhantomR1982PhantomR1982 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2021

@PoshC I'm not sure why but this topic is now marked as "resolved" even though it's not marked as "closed" so that's a bit concerning I hope it's not related to the above comment and not your own by @NianticVK

I wonder if @NianticThia can help resolve this as she has a way with the badges and locking/unlocking things they just seem to talk to her like a lifeforce only she can understand :-)

• @PoshC I've flagged it to the dedicated team. You should be getting a reply soon. Thanks for your patience!

• PoshCPoshC ✭✭✭

@NianticVK Excuses me. Sierra said that already escalated my request at July 19th.

But I waiting for two months there is nothing happen.

Char medals:

Special event medals:

Verified,

Stat: Frist Saturday(11)

Thanks.

@NianticThia