About compound players

pk4rpk4r ✭✭
edited July 2021 in General

Recently I've been seeing agents who are clearly in the middle of a double play nearby. I decided to post it here because Niantic does not work because it is a violation of the terms of use. How do you see the compound agent? I don't feel good about the fact that the agent has been hit by a double attack on the portal in an instant and has a cowardly agent, no matter how many recurrences and events are repeated. If there is no fair play and the account is not suspended, it's just that it's all right.

Post edited by NianticVK on

Comments

• Thanks for the report, @pk4r! However, I'd appreciate it if you could submit a ticket via In-app support for such reports. One of our team members will look into it.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

what is your proof ?

• 3car3car ✭✭✭

I would like to see a aftermath, follow-up or anything afterwards. As my instincts say, this is impossible to prove, and you'll have to go along with it, as I do.

• MirthmakerMirthmaker ✭✭✭✭

In the world I used to inhabit, it's called logical inventory, a transaction took place on the system that if the physical inventory were to be cycle counted, you'd find a variance.

• pk4rpk4r ✭✭

Dear Niantic Mod, Thank you for your kindness. The relevant items have been sent to the Help Center.

If you discover such an act in the future, I hope that it will be improved through help as needed (JAPAN).