Updates to the Forums - 8 July 2021

edited July 2021 in Forum Updates

Hello, Agents -

A quick update on a few forum updates I’ve made today. They are, for now, mostly NIA/Admin only features.

1. Private Messaging: NIA Staff/Admins now have the ability to initiate messages with agents. Agents can reply to those messages but are unable to message others. This was enabled for situations where we need to ask for account specific information.
  2. Signatures: Enabled for NIA Staff/Admins. I’m looking into tweaks and guidelines before enabling this further. 
  3. Promoted Content: We’ve added this module to the top of the forums to showcase content we think you’ll find interesting.
  4. Polls: I’m testing functionality that comes with Vanilla Forums to see if it will work for some things I’d like to do. At an initial look, it doesn’t seem like it will but I’m going to keep it for now and try it out. Right now, this functionality is only available to NIA Staff/Admins and only in sections of the forums we’ve enabled it.
  5. Dark Mode: Enabled for NIA Staff/Admins - kidding! I flipped the switch for all.

Edit: Regarding dark mode - I, too, see that some of the modules are still in light/white. I'll look into what was missed.

POLL BELOW

What do you put on your TOAST?

Updates to the Forums - 8 July 2021 238 votes

Plain
2%
tp235PixelbytesUtvikPenumbruhMrFlamingo13NvS74filka666 7 votes
Butter
24%
chiakeshiXQlusioNAzhreiaMarllonGTAd0gboyCtrlAltDuckATR0P0SphotofitzHoshi23Alejandro95uyFluffyCobraaPkmnTrainerJHydracyanJiefSourdkatracho37crystalwizardozeroMonkeyPeltVISTORONAgentX1976 58 votes
Peanut Butter
7%
MrRoboto13josuefunesOeveroematusatokovbitucho16JonnyV42pockydreamharpsMcoolbluewaterstonythebeatsubzerom37Merlin9InerasNMIGIZMOKALUNGA2mestrelopes7MagimoroJemmaStormAnneElizeMB 19 votes
Jelly
6%
jim831001RatooCliffMXK150DIVERGENTLEMANMaguitopumpmoridaienJ1vvyDubJDubifonzTorron54TajnejHajnejMaxEtMoritzDarkNeoMatrixYTVaagh 15 votes
Butter and Jelly
14%
MewtwosTranerGabry147OthinnMxOToxoplasmolly42N3xGrilloErifneergsvbornIrishGingerBettysenseiNamlhatiRowmeronpandanatume1696clomi9999GambitXFactorMartha87ChrizkEngrishForte 35 votes
Cinnamon and Sugar
6%
IshiraNotoriousJWCMoogModularVanyushkafujikkoCaptOrangeharipoHosetteaenemrahArkFangBlackQurquraGuiAltenburgCallMeIcaruspk4rCEP0T 15 votes
Gnutella
8%
InvestigateXMliyu1NinjaburgerHhhipppoPr0grammansagerichi666DiconlucMatiasM20Hulk32MysticalGnuDestroyerTJkidobarrettXandrexGressmortuusxliga156ClauvaniJenysisPhantomR1982WooormssXavierI 21 votes
Vegemite
3%
WCPLPerringaidenTooLegitToExistChromeGhostMikeJagaSSSputnikChopStiRQuokka171GAMEANDWATCHman 9 votes
Not Listed
17%
Shogun79CilenzoppolotSzurikSowaricorpJimboMXKhatreadamblack93Grogyantimecop1818simurghkatzenverwalterriruriruraPierreAnoidFaliqyugiohhackkiloecholimaikaros02Matatackamilus83 42 votes
Poor TOAST :(
7%
TMoneyistheOneNikaKorAWildParrishDugongHuggersaarstahlMajorTribbleMorganzaSuburbanizaraaronvianno7HR3353V3NGorillaSapienssomerianMinusFiveBilleasMomentcoErinBVi3tnamneutralgun 17 votes
Post edited by NianticThia on

Comments