List of submitted portals

MrajaniMrajani ✭✭✭

Can we get a list that will show our submitted portals?In the past there was an unofficial app (IPST2) that did a great job. It's very difficult to track everything you submit, especially if you travel a lot and submit portals in different cities. We already have some kind of tracking system with the OPR priorities, would be great to have it on a larger scale (Edits, submitted portals, rewiews)

Comments

• Patka07Patka07 ✭✭✭✭

That would be awesome to have list! Maybe next to Upgrades in OPR?

• MrajaniMrajani ✭✭✭

Yes @Patka07 that would be awesome. Also, choosing WHICH portal you're going to give your priority would be awesome. @JudyB like the way you can withdrawn your missions?

• Patka07Patka07 ✭✭✭✭

I think withdrawing will make a problem - people who already reviewed submision in OPR will not have +1 to Recon Medal, because portal won't be declined or accepted.

• MrajaniMrajani ✭✭✭

Just read the new AMA - Seems like NIA got our tip! :)

• LemoMcLemonFaceLemoMcLemonFace ✭✭✭✭

Whilst that's true, it also reduces the queues quicker, enabling better submissions.

Personally, I don't care about the badge.

• Get upgrade points(review OPR) and you can kinda see. 😅

• MrajaniMrajani ✭✭✭

@SouLPrison3r I know, I even wrote that on my post, but maybe you weren't paying attention 🙂 My question was ''can we get it for every request we make'' 😊

• Yeah it would be awesome to know where all your submissions were with status etc. I've lost count of how many I've submitted and where all the accepted ones are. I've got most of them plotted on a google MyMap but to have something integrated into the OPR tool would be cool.

• It will be good if we are able to choose one of our candidates to have higher priority in OPR with the upgrade points. It is now a random submission, OPR chose one submission in Egypt, that is still waiting for decision.

In OPR Upgrades page there is a limit of only the last 10 submissions that got an upgrade.

• CaipirotsCaipirots ✭✭
    edited July 2019

They could make a tab similar to the missions tool, where you can see and withdraw your nominations (the only difference from the mission tool would be that you wouldn't be able to resend the nomination through that tab).

Edit; also, they could add edits sent to that. I would love to withdraw some edits that I've sent.