Ingress 2.75.1 Release Notes
• Fixed: Opening COMM loads the latest available updates.
• Fixed: Tapping the Map Screen COMM preview will open the
ACTIVITIES tab to the latest COMM activity.
• Fixed: Tapping
Send Message from Portal Details in Remote Portal View opens the
CHAT tab and pre-populates the text field with an @mention.
• Fixed: Sending an @mention will update the username to its Faction color after COMM refreshes. This takes several seconds to automatically refresh.
• Fixed: After claiming an item from a Kinetic Capsule, you should be able to run a new Program without closing then reopening the Kinetic Capsule.
• Fixed: Sorting nearby missions by
NIA should filter the loaded mission list and show only official Mission Day missions within range.
• Fixed: C.O.R.E. username flair updated on Scout Controller status on Portal Details.
Please note there are several remaining UI issues with COMM layout that we are still working to resolve:
• COMM may be offset to the left of the viewport, which may look like an empty feed or black screen. Switching to a new COMM tab and back should recenter the activity stream.
• When viewing an older message when a new update comes in, additional vertical padding between messages will appear until swiping up on the activity stream.
• A black vertical gradient or line runs down the length of the right-hand side of the activity stream.