サブスクがまたまた反映されません!

どうして毎回こんなことが起きるのでしょうか?その度に問い合わせで対応ですか?料金を取る以上はしっかりとした対応を全社上げて取り組んでください!それともIngress勢はあまりお金を使用しないから嫌がらせ?情けない会社ですな!

umepapa8080

Tagged:
5 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• PhantomR1982PhantomR1982 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

@NianticThia & @NianticBrian This Is Your Department I Believe.

• yogoweyogowe ✭✭

@Alisizer

NIA did nothing for many agents who reported subscription issue, so we got to appeal to NIA with each other thread.

if you aren't interested in our reporting, ignore our thread, such as SOME COMPANY STAFF ARE DOING.

• @umepapa8080 I apologize for using English - based on Google Translate, I believe you are having issues with your C.O.R.E. subscription; can I get a ticket number so I can look into the status?

• @umepapa8080 said "Why does this happen every time? Do we have to deal with it every time? If you're going to charge a fee for this, please make sure you're doing everything you can to fix it! Or are you harassing Ingress users because they don't spend much money? What a pathetic company!"

@NianticThia Responded with "@umepapa8080 英語で申し訳ありませんが、Google翻訳によると、C.O.R.E.のサブスクリプションに問題が発生しているようです。"

Just So people can understand what's happening here.

ここで何が起こっているのかを理解してもらうために。

• @umeneko as far as I can tell, it looks like your subscription has renewed, and is set to renew on Jul 27, 2021 5:25:47 PM. If you're missing inventory space or your C.O.R.E. rewards, please reply to let us know.

We pushed fixes this morning that should help improve the subscription renewal process on iOS, and we're continuing to work to improve renewals when some players get into a Pending purchase state.

• Niantic Brian Above said the Following

ナイアンティック社のブライアン・アバウト氏は次のように述べています。

@umeneko 私が見た限りでは、あなたのサブスクリプションは更新されているようで、2021年7月27日 5:25:47 PMに更新されるように設定されています。もしインベントリスペースやC.O.R.E.リワードが不足しているようでしたら、返信してお知らせください。

今朝、iOSでの定期購入の更新プロセスを改善するための修正を行いました。また、一部のプレイヤーが購入を保留する状態になった場合の更新を改善するための作業も続けています。

• sinahtsinaht ✭✭

(As a Japanese who can understand a little English, let me summarize a situation. I omit “I think”.)

umepapa8080 san is frustrated because they can not receive a reward in time even if they PAID.

(If they’ve got a reward now, it’d be nice but it’s not the point. Because they thinks something went wrong and is going wrong next month.)

Also they thinks Niantic will never fix the problem. History repeats itself. That’s another cause of frustration.

I suggest Niantic make things clear, some or all of which you might have already made it clear…, anyway, for example:

• What’s happened or happening?
    • When is it solved once and for all? (When can you swear it won’t happen anymore?).
    • Is money just stolen? (Of course, you deny it! Just swear you won’t take any money for nothing).

(I haven’t had any problem with subscription so far, probably because I use Android devices)

If you were empathetic as well as logical. Not all agents are patient. This problem involves real money, not virtual assets.

Hope this helps a bit. Thanks!

• yabebeyabebe ✭✭

Core subscription paid but not renew❗️

• @yabebe Please submit a ticket via In-app support. We'll take it from there.