Unique Portals Drone Visited

Dear Niantic:

The layers system is both useful and exciting!

One feature is missing, however:

In the Drone Footage screen, portals which have and have not been uniquely drone visited by the agent should be similarly identified (or optionally accessible) as a "layer."

This would make a tremendous difference in drone deployment for any agent who seeks to effectively deploy drones in pursuit of unique visits.

Thank you!

Comments

• kiloecholimakiloecholima ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes please!

I started working on UDPV at the start of the Sentinel event after having my drone parked at a farm for nearly a year. It's like my new favorite thing now. I guess after getting onyx explorer and pioneer in the last few months, I'm not ready yet to give up my addiction to uniques :)

I figure this should be a matter of when, not if. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Even the steel trap map in my head has limits.

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

Just bumping this. Slowly working my way through a few nearby cities and in some areas, it's hard to keep track of where I've been and need to go, especially if my drone is recalled or sometimes even overnight.

Was looking at the existing layers and not sure what color the drone ring would be, but maybe white? In adding the drone layer, wondering if there could be an option to enable ALL layers in one go or even to enable the layers you'd like. So instead of a single colored ring, it would have slices like a pie. I'd love to easily look at an area and go, okay, I need to hack and scan those portals in that park, but my drone has already been there. That other park is 100%.

I'll work on a visual later today...

• kiloecholimakiloecholima ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, when it gets recalled, I look through intel to find the action that happened at the same time my drone was recalled. It can get disorienting trying to keep track if there's a change in the area since portal status kind of helps act as a marker. "Okay I've been to that green portal with a link" then it gets killed and you're like "wait which one was the green portal with a link?"

• I was just thinking how good it would have been for the Weekend L8 event