A modest wishlist of updates and changes

grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

1. The Stats page is starting to get cluttered with new stats. How about pulling all of the Drone based stats into their own sub-category called "Drone Ops."

2. Are Seer and Portals Discovered stat lines both necessary? Unless you plan on reactivating the Seer medal, I'd suggest losing the Seer stat line, but keep the stat visible under the medal.

3. Speaking of under the medal, the word "Done" doesn't feel appropriate for dismissing the medal. I'd suggest "Exit", an"X", "Dismiss" or even "Egress".

4. Change "Uniques Scout Controlled" stat line to "Scout Controller Points," since you don't necessarily get the same amount of points from all portals.

5. Recursion being a personal Event can be folded into the Event tab.

6. A stat line (and possibly a medal) for "Scoring Cells Active" in.

7. Unique Drone Visits in the Drone Layer.

8. A medal for Unique Drone Visits.

9. A medal for Kinetic Capsules completed.

Comments

• HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭

10) A return of the stats snapshot functionality. I love scrolling back through my photo archive and seeing my stats screenshots mixed in with my travel and community photos-- they work together to build my personal Ingress timeline. It also allows "Hey, check this out!" social sharing in a way that a data file doesn't.

• TooLegitToExistTooLegitToExist ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

11. Medal categories.

Want all event badges, chara badges & general gameplay badges in their own seperatw categories

• gazzas89gazzas89 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

12. A tab that let's you review your recent hacks (say last 20 for that day), its not like it's important or anything, just a nice qol addition for if youre hacking quickly and missed seeing something (or want to show off how lucky you got on a set of hacks, like a time recently where I got back to back virus 😁)

12.5, if that works, possibly add a personal activity log of what you have done (that can be filtered to say, hacks, portals captured, links/fields destroyed and links/fields thrown)

• CliffMCliffM ✭✭✭✭✭

Ingress Friends - lots of options for this, good and bad, but one I would love to see is that you can let Friends see your stats, even if you hide them from everyone else.

• CliffMCliffM ✭✭✭✭✭

so many complaints about Scout, and Scout Controller, but rather than rehash that, simple, positive changes:

* number of scans waiting to be sent

* progress bar on current scan being sent

• CliffMCliffM ✭✭✭✭✭

Portal Nominations and Pictures should go into a queue to be sent later, just like Scout scans.

Having to wait for a minute after submitting a new picture really breaks up my Ingress flow, so I don’t do it as often as I would like. With the change of preferred orientation for photos, there are a lot of portals that want better pictures.

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

I finally remembered what I wanted number 10.

Swap Link Amps spot on the mod deployment carousel with the Force Amps and Turrets. Put Force Amps and Turrets immediately after shields since those are more likely to be paired with shields.