Threw a layered field but did not receive the correct amt of MU?

Threw 9 layers but I only received 2300 MU (which was for last field)

In the history it records each MU amount for each field which was total of 36,793MU. I own all the portals/resos. Threw the same field this morning and I received the correct MU amount. Then had to throw 7 hours later and nothing.

Can this be corrected? Thank you!!

Tagged:
2 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• This is the first time this has happened. Is there a bug that can be fixed? Any advice?

• vidiconvidicon ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

The "mind unit control" stat on your now tab doesn't mean what you would expect it to mean. The way it works is for each resonator you have on an anchor of a field it assigns you 1/24 of the MU of that field. So if you owned all the resonators it would be basically what you threw, but you can have mind unit control without having thrown a field at all or no control despite throwing lots of fields from other peoples' anchors.

See this for a little more detail: https://notnianticlabs.com/2019/12/11/the-stats-around-you-are-not-what-they-seem/

• Thanks for reaching out, @MonkeyWhisperer, and thanks for sharing your inputs @vidicon! Mind Units are based on the estimated population and as per the population, the Mind Units will be calculated and will be added to the account.

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

I think the problem here is that while X MU are shown, only Y MU are added to the NOW tab, even though the agent has full control (read: all 8 resonators) on all the anchor portals. In theory, 100% of the X value should be visible in the NOW tab, not the Y value.

@MonkeyWhisperer Just as a heads up as well, while the NOW tab may be bugged, you should still get full credit in your ALL TIME/MONTHLY/WEEKLY stats, as well as for the Illuminator medal. The NOW tab is not used to calculate that.

• Did you throw the base link last? You can only create 1 field in each side of a link so if you threw all the spine structure and then threw the base link they would all be on the same side and only give you credit for the largest field...