Charging money for something you know doesn't work is fraud.

RostwoldRostwold ✭✭✭✭✭

@NianticBrian, you know that CORE is fundamentally broken. The bugs forum is full of reports about it, yet you barely respond to anyone about it, and have made no statement about how and when the issues will be permanently fixed.

I and many others are being Ghosted by support.

This has been going on for months, and it appears to be getting worse.

Can you give me one good reason why I, as a paying customer, should not report your actions to Apple as fraud?

Comments

• zlzlzlzl ✭✭✭

Good morning.

Meet Niantic -- the most user friendly company in the world.

• 1valdis1valdis ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Question: You say CORE is fundamentally broken, but what % of subscribers do those reports affect? They're almost all iOS so it isn't affecting Android. I'm interested to know the actual subscriber percentage.

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

Why haven't you unsubscribed and requested a refund for the affected months? If there's a bug with your account specifically cut it off until it is fixed

• KonnTowerKonnTower ✭✭✭✭✭

I will be supplying gear to a teammate this week who had this same problem. They finally got their 2500 cap back, after losing 500 items so they could continue their hack streak......

100% unacceptable. I'm questioning the health of Ingress' future with paid features being broken with no communication. Fire customer support which was outsourced out of the US... No better than bots.

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

You're never getting back 4 months worth of 500 extra inventory slots. Ask for a refund.

• What percentage of your posts are useful?

Oh wait, 0.

• gazzas89gazzas89 ✭✭✭✭✭

How are people replying to a comment thats not here? I see a lot of people replying to perringaiden but can't actually see the comment.

• ToxoplasmollyToxoplasmolly ✭✭✭✭✭

People replied to the comment before it was hidden or deleted. Any quotes of the comment stick around.

• gazzas89gazzas89 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh right, didnt know comments could be hidden or deleted, only edited

• ToxoplasmollyToxoplasmolly ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, if no one else, I believe the forum's moderators have the power to delete comments. The rest of us don't.

• DukeSkyhawkerDukeSkyhawker ✭✭
    edited June 2021

Your comments are incredibly unhelpful. It appears you have no ability to actually help in solving the problem.

Post edited by NianticGray on
  • RostwoldRostwold ✭✭✭✭✭

Time to start screenshotting your posts as evidence, when a company goes into denial like this it usually takes a story in the press to force them to live up to their obligations.