Mission Authoring Tool sends emails to wrong address

Hello, all emails related to the Mission Authoring Tool on my Ingress account go to the wrong email.

I originally created my Ingress account with a Google account "Old Gmail" but I later connected my Ingress account to "Facebook A," then to my current Google account "Current Gmail."

I log into all Niantic services with my "Current Gmail," and I even log into Mission Authoring Tool with my "Current Gmail" account. However I still receive email to my "Old Gmail." Support did not address the issue.

Current Google account logged into Ingress intel

Message to old Gmail account for recent mission submission.

While I'm posting, I'd appreciate help with a mission that got stuck in review limbo.

My mission "Link Amp Kitten (4 of 18)" was originally published in 2016. I accidentally unpublished it, so I resubmitted it on 2020-08-05 (301 days ago). No reply after 9 months! I once again resubmitted the mission on April 21 (42 days ago). No response!

You can see the mission info here: https://intel.ingress.com/mission/6281bd2cb29248e2879ec78c0c27d7c3.1c

Thanks for your time.

Tagged:
3 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• phthoruthphthoruth ✭✭✭✭

I've also got a banner in limbo - no review since July 2020.

Usually if you republish a mission that was unpublished, with no changes, the approval is very fast; sometimes hours.

I routinely do it due to running out of quota (180 missions live), so before submitting a new banner, unpublish an old one. But people ask for old banners to be brought live again, so I unpublish something else, and re-publish the banner they ask for.

As long as you don't delete permanently a mission, it should be possible to bring it live again.

I suspect the limbo issue is that the review is assigned to a Niantic employee that isnt there anymore. So it would be great if Niantic could go thru all old reviews and unassign them.

• CbatCbat ✭✭

@NianticBrian I still experience this problem and I have emailed you about it, no response. Hope you'll see this.

• Thanks for reaching out, @Cbat! If you haven't already, please submit a request via in-app support. One of our representatives will look into it.

• CbatCbat ✭✭
    edited July 2021

@NianticVK Support didn't offer a working solution. There is no in-app setting to control emails from the Mission Authoring Tool.

• @Cbat I'm sharing this with the team to look into it. I'll circle back when I get more information. Thanks for your patience!

• CbatCbat ✭✭

Thanks @NianticVK I look forward to hearing back!

• CbatCbat ✭✭

Any word on this @NianticVK ?

• Sorry for the delay, @Cbat! Please submit another ticket via In-app support and ensure to mention the ticket number in the message content. We'll take a closer look into this.