C.O.R.E. iOS issues happening again - ZERO HELP FROM NIANTIC

KonnTowerKonnTower ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2021 in General

I have a teammate who is going on close to a week now, they have contacted support, put in a ticket, posted on the bug report forums... Even sent their receipt... Given their money to core, but their inventory cap is still 2000 and have lost 500 items because they had to drop them to keep their hack streak going...

Whatever is going on with your inability to handle iOS subscriptions, you need to increase base player inventory caps to 2500 until you sort out your problems.

What do people have to do to hand you their money @NianticBrian @NianticAkshay @NianticCasey @NianticAndres? The teammate is not only considering cancelling core, they are considering leaving the game over this. Others in the forum seem to have the same issue, just iOS users.

Get your **** together and move your customer support back to the USA. India team is destroying your reputation. If I start losing teammates, I'll just cancel my sub too. This is **** pathetic.

Post edited by KonnTower on

Comments

• NaruwasherNaruwasher ✭✭✭✭✭

We have a local who has had the same issue. I find this absolutely ridiculous and unprofessional. I get that Niantic has been the absolute worst when it comes to communication, but treating paying customers with silence and taking zero accountability on their parts is what baffles me. It clearly is no longer an issue that can be resolved by simply reinstalling the game (as reported by multiple users) or submitting an in-app support ticket, which is completely useless by the way. I can appreciate that issues happen, I however don't understand why Niantic can't communicate about them to those affected.

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

Just the way they are. Please rate us 5 stars, please buy subscriptions to make sure we become profitable, we will give you a community manager, etc, etc. Yet, things like this happen and barely a peep from anyone. This isn't the first time they've more or less ignored their community/workforce and I'd put money on it not being the last. It's truly mind boggling no one can step in here, update the agents affected, apologize for the bug and then update on the progress of the bug as it's fixed. Nope, anyone affected are at the mercy of our overlords and when a fix happens, there will be a quick note in the release notes and they will move on like nothing ever happened. Niantic has made it clear this is a business and not a community.

• NysyrNysyr ✭✭✭✭

So here's a question: are they getting emailed receipts from apple? It's entirely possible this is behind held up between the payment method used and apple.

• KonnTowerKonnTower ✭✭✭✭✭

I believe I said they have sent their receipt to Niantic, yes.

Niantic is 100% the problem.

• KonnTowerKonnTower ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmm, finally the teammate has had their issue fixed. Magic.

I hope everyone else having issues is also now fixed.

• This happened to me this past Saturday after my scanner did the monthly CORE item drop animation. I had to delete about 300 items so I could hack to maintain the hack streak. It magically fixed itself on Tuesday, but after losing items and having to file a support ticket which seemed to be a dead end.

I’m on iOS and while verifying that my subscription was still active, I did notice that the $4.99 CORE subscription charge was “pending” in the App Store for a few days. Plenty of funds in the bank so I’m unsure about the processing delay. I’m also unsure if the pending charge had anything to with the problem, but I’ve read on these forums that this isn’t a problem exclusive to iOS and the App Store and is happening to folks on android too, particularly this month. 🤷🏽‍♂️