CORE subscription received 2 days ago and today only 2000 items allowed

Comments

• DrHydrosaurDrHydrosaur ✭✭✭✭

there are now several threads each with several people mentioning the same issue and most (if not all) get unhelpful replies from support.

I am wondering if anyone who has submitted this issue has gotten any kind of helpful feedback from Niantic.

For me it has been more than a day and a half since I was promised an “update within a few hours”.

• alocvmalocvm ✭✭
    edited June 2021

I still reproduce this bug. At the moment I have 2000 items with active CORE subscription.

how I can fix it?!

Post edited by alocvm on
  • alocvmalocvm ✭✭

Hello @NianticBrian

I have reproduce this CORE issue on my account. 5 hours I have only 2000 available items on by backpack.

Could you please provide some information how I can fix it?

Thank you

• alocvmalocvm ✭✭

This has happened to me @NianticBrian Please help.

• My June 5th CORE item delivery caused my inventory max to drop back to 2000. I had to delete over 350 items from inventory to make sure I could hack and not lose my sojourner. Please fix my inventory max back to 2500 and replace the 340 L8 bursters I had to delete so I can renew my CORE subscription. Thanks

IOS 4G , these pic

• @DrHydrosaur where did you report to Apple please? I'll do the same.

• alocvmalocvm ✭✭

@DrHydrosaur

could you please share step by step how you report to apple? I’ll do the same 

@utopianfacade @alocvm

Your emailed receipt from Apple store includes a blue link “Report a Problem”.

I just clicked on that and filled it out. You can choose to report a problem or request a refund. I chose to just report for now.

I don’t think a lot can come of a single report but maybe if lots of people do this May stand a better chance of being escalated.

• utopianfacadeutopianfacade ✭✭
    edited June 2021

Thanks, sent this to Apple fwiw "Despite taking the subscription money from my account, the subscription bonuses have not been granted and my repeat requests for help on the developers' support forum and in-app have been completely ignored. "

Everyone else should report it.

From Apple:

"We'll be in touch.

A representative will review your request and should send you a personal response within 48 hours. That response will include a record of your request. While you are waiting, you may find these articles helpful:"

• pelicanSHpelicanSH ✭✭✭

I have also send to Apple your text @DrHydrosaur

• zukasyzukasy ✭✭✭

@NianticBrian

I'm having the same problem.

So I asked apple to cancel my subscription and refund my money.

I hope NIA will announce when this problem is solved, because I want to sign up for the subscription again.

• AtumReAtumRe ✭✭
    edited June 2021

LOL, I thought I am the only one. Well, hello! I have the same problem as all others here. There is a problem with CORE every month. ****, guys? At least, you should pay more attention to the people who are paying you! This is not professional. Also strange is, that this is obviously happening to Apple players only.

Do all of you have different email on your Apple account than on your Ingress account? Because I do and I suspect, that's the problem.

• Apple offered me a refund today but I declined the refund and instead asked them to investigate further and to update me when they contact anyone at Niantic.

• Don't expect a resolution anytime soon.

Raise it with them in game:

settings -> Help Centre -> Go ->Contact Us

AND go to Apple "Report A Problem":

And raise a quality issue, or request a refund.

• I have the same problem, i got the loadout kit and other benefits but not the inventory expansion.

Now i have to delete 480 items if i want to keep my hacking streaks.

i did report the problem via help center in app, please niantic fix this.

• Not just Apple users having problems with CORE. I'm on Android. I still have my 500 inventory, but I never received the gear load out for May. My money was taken on May 14th, and still no gear. I was ghosted by "support" two days after I paid when I reported it.

My Apple email is different from my ingress email but I received my load out and lost my inventory bonus.

It's really odd that the game still recognizes me as a CORE subscriber (I still have me shield logo thing by my agent name) but doesn’t give me the extra inventory.

How hard can that be to fix? How hard can it be to acknowledge the issue in this forum?

• After playing half an hour trying every action i know my inventory was still 2000 but then my kinetic capsule was ready and my inventory was restored to 2500 after that.

i dont know if it works for everybody but its worth trying.

• AtumReAtumRe ✭✭

Exactly the same... Kinetic capsule finished. I wonder if it is related.

My 2500 is back , although still no reply from support.

thanks, I guess.

• Thanks for your patience everyone. This should be resolved now. If you still experience any issues, please respond to the support ticket.

• AtumReAtumRe ✭✭

You said that every month. I hope next month month will really go smooth finally. 🤞

• yogoweyogowe ✭✭

what the hell! why is my inventory 2000 capacity still!?!?

• AtumReAtumRe ✭✭
    edited June 2021

Also can you explain what was the issue? And do you plan to compensate the days without extra inventory space. IMO that's the only reason why most of us are paying. @NianticPooja

• pelicanSHpelicanSH ✭✭✭

Not resolved at all for me @NianticPooja

always blocked with 2000 items for 20 days between may and june.

• pelicanSHpelicanSH ✭✭✭

Toujours pas résolu. Bloqué avec 2000 items depuis 20 jours sur les deux derniers abonnements. @NianticPooja