Core renewed no new items and additional capacity above 2000 lost

Deleted Ingress App. Restarted phone. Reinstalled Ingress and same issue.

Tagged:
15 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• @Eatmorecake If you haven't already, please reach out via in-app support along with the transaction receipt, one of our team members will look into this.

• I am disappointed with the support response regarding an obvious wide spread issue. Is anyone working on the Core item limit issue? Tomorrow is IFS and we will have to delete items in order to participate. WE NEED A RESOLUTION NOW...!!!

• VyxaqVyxaq ✭✭

A similar thing happened to me; I got the items, but lost the extra item space and am maxed out at 2351 items… I lost my 2500 bag space which I need. My subscription is active and says it renews again next month. I reported in app as well. It seems to be a widespread issue.

• I have similar issue. Core loadout flashed on my screen but items did not load. Inventory shows fewer than 2500 items, but I cannot hack—am getting item overload message, presumably from core loadout, though I never received the items. Please fix before tomorrow so I can continue my streak. Using IOS.

• Seems like this bug is affecting Core subscribers unevenly and differently. Please actually send the CORE loadout or assure that streaks can be maintained without doing so—until the bug is fixed.

• DrHydrosaurDrHydrosaur ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

This has happened to me too. Reported it to in App support and they have me a ticket and a promise to get back to me in “a few hours”.

it’s really tough to play this game with a sudden inventory that’s 500 items over my limit.

edit: to be clear, I got my monthly item package but then my item limit was suddenly only 2000

• Wow it’a seems a worldwide problem, and no body will escalate this?

could you just email me, and get on position of chef support engineer? We would never left such thing unintended.

I had worked 24/7(grafana etc) to make sure that our app is worked as intended. And I will never leave that behind, no matter holidays or not. :(

• I had a message from support in app too, they ignored my replies and request for my order number.

Had to burn hundreds of items that I didn't want to lose so that I could keep my streak going because I was suddenly over my inventory limit and unable to hack.

Playing is currently impossible with a maxed inventory. Hoping for a fix really soon.

Almost 9 hours since they promised a response in “a few hours”. No response yet.

why would they have to ask for your order number? Don’t they have that info? I’m not sure where I’d get it (an old email?)

• Am in the same position via CORE loadout fail. Still lack my loadout and 2500 limit, and no one from Niantic has responded. Second day. No opportunity to hack, though I’m way under 2500. Bye bye streak. HELP!

• Mine did the same.

edited June 2021

I managed to dump my extra gear on an agent/good friend with plenty of free space but this is ridiculous.

i am paying for the extra space to use it. Randomly being 500 items over capacity is a huge hassle to manage and not worth the price if I can’t rely on it to be there.

• KonnTowerKonnTower ✭✭✭✭✭

@NianticVK @NianticBrian

Have a teammate with this same exact issue this month. They got charged, didn't get their item pack due to too many items, and their inventory is 2000 instead of 2500. What are we supposed to do?