@slipsec

thank you!!

• 5 Hypercubes

• Hypercubes, please!

• edited June 2021
    5 Hypercubes

Nuff said!

• 5 Hypercubes

It seems to me that the answer to this vote is obvious. Cubes, of course cubes. 😉

• 7amzID7amzID ✭✭
    5 Hypercubes

Yes for hypercube

• 5 Hypercubes

5 hypercubes

• 5 lawson....no wait....5 circleK....no...dam...it's hypercube now right? Lol

• ParecoulParecoul ✭✭
    edited June 2021

5 hypercubes

• 5 Hypercubes

Cub

• BadGlad

5 hyper cubes for the next kinetics program is my vote. Would certainly help.

• 5 Hypercubes

5 Hypercubes OK.

• MIRAKEM777MIRAKEM777 ✭✭
    edited June 2021
    5 Hypercubes

5 Hyper cubes

• liyu1liyu1 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    16 L8 Resonators

well poll gives somewhat an idea how many active ingress players there are now . it's safe to say at least more then 5000 🤷‍♀️

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭
    16 L8 Resonators

I think only a fraction of the players actually visits the forums. Let alone sign in and vote ;)

It would be great if they showed some insight in active players.

• 5 Hypercubes

Cubes💓

• XJL310XJL310 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    5 Hypercubes

whichever it is, i notice that the XM requirement is 2000 less than VRshield/HS/MH/SBUL. Does it officially confirm Ito Ens are less 'important' than other VR mods?

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Hypercubes

As Niantic mentioned they want to lower the requirements of using the Kinetic Capsules down from L6 to L4, it would make sense to adjust the XM cost as well, as a L4 player couldn't start a 6 000 XM program. I wouldn't be surprised if the other programs will also be adjusted for that.

• XJL310XJL310 ✭✭✭
    5 Hypercubes

Agreed. I don't think anyone lv16 actually care those XM cost, either. For lv4 players it really matters.

• XJL310XJL310 ✭✭✭
    5 Hypercubes

Another concern is that how should I treat this feature: as a Charcoal in the snow, or the Icing on the cake?

Voted for 5 Cubes, but honestly saying I don't have to use it: an Ito+/Ito-/Cube can be functionally replaced simply by hacking more. But when I think of those playing in remote areas (like 1 agent per 100 sq miles), maybe they really need 8 resos?

• ITO EN Transmuter (-)

ITO En - !!!!

Why TF you all vote for trashi hypercubes ...

I can relate its annoying to refill the xm bar everytime u recharge or attacking a portal .. but ... i have about 100 hypercubes and 500 others .. and recycle them everytime ^^

The ITO En - would bring us some more competition and fighting in our cities

@niantic why 3 rare multihacks? Thats really expensive and have nothing to do with ITO En - (my Oppinion) .. why not a force amp and a turret to build the ITO?

Hope they bring soon another poll or a challenge where we can vote for that

• 5 Hypercubes

5 Hypercubes

• 16 L8 Resonators

I think the HC program is too expensive for the benefits it brings up…

The L8 resonator program is easier to reach and can naturally help on bringing R/VR items.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Hypercubes

The rare multi hacks line up with the existing programs:

• 3 Rare Shields for Very Rare Shield
    • 3 Rare Multi Hacks for Very Rare Multi Hack
    • 3 Rare Heat Sinks for Very Rare Heat Sink
    • 3 (Rare) Link Amps for a (Very Rare) SoftBank Ultra Link Amp

The ITO mods makes the portal transmute items from hacks which I can see why they have the recipe require 3 rare multi hacks - to generate a very rare item

• mEcoRImEcoRI ✭✭
    5 Hypercubes

I love ITOs, but for sure I love multihacks more LOL