Comments

• ITO EN Transmuter (-)

• Hypercubes

• 5 Hypercubes

LOL

• Hipercubes

• milofargmilofarg ✭✭✭
    5 Hypercubes

If they for some reason will nerf HCs in the future (b/c "draught in global XM reserves" or whatever) the cube program sounds like the best alternative.

• 5 Hypercubes

5 Hypercubes that's my choice

• 5 Hypercubes

5 Hypercubes most useful

• 5 Hypercubes

Hyper cubes

• 5 Hypercubes

Went with hypercubes. All my quantum caps are filled with L8 cubes to keep my large L8 farm (generally put in more than I get out, but other people use it too) charged constantly and I can never get enough hypercubes. I have no personal need for resos because I can get them easily from non-glyph hacks as I go past. Got plenty of spare ITOs that I rarely use, so don’t need them either. Sorry for being selfish though…

• 5 Hypercubes

You put in more mods than you get out for the ITOs, so your logic is flawed.

• ITO EN Transmuter (+)

2 many hyperQ! Vote +

• 5 Hypercubes

No brainer for me. Question for the group - how do you unlock the other kinetic recipes? Each of mine shows some locked components. Are these TBD or triggered in some way? Thanks

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    5 Hypercubes

The locked spaces just show that there could be up to 6 ingredients needed for a program, probably future proofed in case Niantic ever adds one. As long as you have the VR Heatsink, Shield, Multi-Hack and Softbank, you have the same programs as everyone else, you can't unlock extra programs.

• 5 Hypercubes

I voted for hypercubes.I am a terrible glyph hacker. I almost never get hypercubes.

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    16 L8 Resonators

Agreed. Pretty disappointing options. But hey, this is something, right? We might be getting more of these “events” with these “rewards”. 👍🏼

edit: even selected the wrong program from the poll. But it looks like it’s okay.

• 5 Hypercubes

• 16 L8 Resonators

I’ve been always wanting L8 resos in the Kinetic Capsule. Come on y’all, who needs hyper cubes when you can have L8 resos.

• 5 Hypercubes

Need to keep my anchor portals full of energy

• 5 Hypercubes

I am in a shortage of hyper cubes. I have a field farm with 42 portals I need to keep charged. plus a few far away anchors I contribute to. Before COVID restrictions I'd say I always had excess Cubes, but with WFH I require more cubes than I hack in a given week.

• 5 Hypercubes

I'm going to be a mix probably 2 SBUL then 1 HC, 1 VHS, repeat. The goal will be to try and get that done on a sub 2 week cycle now that the weather is improving and stay home orders were lifted.

• R0m330R0m330 ✭✭
    5 Hypercubes

Hypercubes for sure.

• 16 L8 Resonators

I'm surprised hypercubes are winning. While not super common, my hypercubes are cluttering up my inventory. This could be because I never defended a portal before. Regardless, I don't need more hypercubes.

Although, converting cubes into hypercubes will give me something to do with the myriad of normal energy cubes in my inv, so I guess that's not bad.

Personally, I want the Level 8 resos program to win. This is because level 8's are necessary to make a single agent level 6 portal and a duo-agent level 7 portal. But, level 8's are a rare payout from a level 6 portal.

So currently I horde L8's and build more conservatively because I don't want to run out of them. But, I could play more aggressively if I'm constantly churning them out of the kenetic capsule.

Granted, level 8's are not as rare anymore since level 6 and level 7 portals are much easier to make these days, but it would be nice to know that I can always get more at any time.

• 5 Hypercubes

Was this the best choice?

• 5 Hypercubes

Hyper, Hyper, Check ☑️

• Я за минусы -

• 5 Hypercube

• YamrinYamrin ✭✭
    5 Hypercubes

エネルギー!

• 5 Hypercubes