Inaccurate counts of Portals Owned

Playing on a Samsung Galaxy S9, Android Ingress version 2.72.1, 4G connection.

I noticed on 5/28/21 that my stat of Max Time Portal Held stopped incrementing. I checked my Portals Owned number under the Now tab and it shows I own 2 portals. I captured more portals than that in the last week. I also recharge a number of my nearby portals that I've owned long term. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the app, but it did not fix itself.

Tagged:
8 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• Hey @stjarna! It's possible that the Portal could've been captured by another Agent. If that's not the case, sometimes the stats in your Agent Profile can get temporarily out of sync, and the stats in your NOW tab may not update instantaneously upon completing an action. Your stats should update and catch up soon.

• HopeaKotkaHopeaKotka ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

I can verify this.

Captured several portals about 3 days ago as shown here in Intel map:

Intel link to one of portals shown above:

Ingress Intel Map

Another intel link to Portal that I have captured over a week ago:

Ingress Intel Map

But Now Stats shows "Portals Owned: 0":

Cannot say anything about "Max Time Portal Held" stats as that have not been increased over a year.

Samsung S10+
    Android 11

Post edited by HopeaKotka on
  • pelicanSHpelicanSH ✭✭✭

Same for me…

My HP : 6 portals 😂

• pelicanSHpelicanSH ✭✭✭

A few minutes later

My HP always up

• pelicanSHpelicanSH ✭✭✭

Decrease continue

• pelicanSHpelicanSH ✭✭✭

Final countdown…

• I am also having this problem (portals owned in now shows as 15 when I counted 34 in keys out in my inventory on quick check and I know there are more I don't have keys for) AND my start for longest portal owned has stopped increasing AND my stats for longest link this week are incorrect.

Have logged ticket to fix

• GottestalGottestal ✭✭✭

I am having problem with portals owned, links Active and Control Fields active in the now Tab.

The numbers just don’t reflect reality.

Niantic, you have a problem here.

• KnappenbergKnappenberg ✭✭
    edited June 2021

For me the now tab it is definitely messed up.

While it is possible without links and control fields active to have 1.3 million MU active, I know, that I have made the links and fields to create half of this MU count.

• Has not resolved after update today and support sent a very genetic response.

This affects my now / week and month stats and something is clearly wrong in the back end of the game

• KarM3LKarM3L ✭✭✭✭

MU is by division of resonators attached to respective field,,, I wouldnt be suprised of portals owned was also fractionated