Scanner refuses to load completely

After opening scanner , I have avatar, and roads visible. No home button, Xmas level, activity, etc. flashing line at bottom of scanner says sync in progress, tutorial loaded.

sure would be nice to have a voice to work with, as opposed to this system. Not all of us are IT types

3 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• KaiisenKaiisen ✭✭

I think I’m having the same issue.

iOS user running iOS 14.1.5.

Ingress version 2.72.1.

Game appears to load fine, then gets hung up on a black screen. I’ve cleared cache, and have uninstalled the app twice. Intel map still works fine. Loading screen quickly fades to this black screen, and I can’t seem to figure out how to fix it.

• I've been having something similar since December 2019,the niantic team just ignore me,your situation maybe different to mine but I started doing screen recordings a year ago and again recently on my 2.69 post just to prove it to them.

They told me you can create a log by holding 4 fingers on the screen (for Android) for 5-10 seconds and then have something like a document notepad app to paste the gibberish into,it may work on iOS the same but I'm not sure so just try it anyways.

Then just look down the text it's generated to see if anything jumps out at you.

Its a lot of info so don't paste it on the forum just keep it saved for reference or unless they ask you for it as some of it could be sensitive info.