"sentinel" is used as a "key" to decrypt "ESEXXBVESPPTXGYCWWPKMNXPKWHKORMYYPBUIYBX" using Vigenere...
Since we have layers now, what about a layer for events like that? To show wich portals are uniques during that event period. Or maybe just force it to everyone.
I once asked the same question during the Hack the Planet Weekend event :
and this is the answer :
And still hope that the feature will be in the next event
Still no clue at all
@vke123 here's more info that explains what a Vigenère Cipher is:
And you can use a Vigenère cipher decoder like https://cryptii.com/pipes/vigenere-cipher and enter the encoded message, then use key=SENTINEL to decode the message into something human readable.
May-25 (4th day)
"The Portal Network Will End"
Full portal **** :O
Does that mean the portal that was captured now is enough to stop the powerful and chaotic energy seeping into the Portal Network?
More portal captures .....surges globally is all I got from this.
So united is the......
MORE PORTAL CAPTURES CREATES SURGE IN GLOBAL XM
Day 5 (May 26)
"Only a Fool Would Belive"
The explanation of the Vigenère Cipher was helpful, but the use of the word "alphabet" to refer to a single letter hurt my brain and would confuse some readers.
Oh please VRLA, that's the one item I need to add to my collection.
Other VR mods like a VR turret or FA would be cool, but the link amp exists already and would be pretty nice.
Day 6 (May 27)
"With great hope and optimism"
Stole it from you today @RushdieRR ;)
yeah, 😉 I was typing while watching Netflix.
no entiendo para que es el cifrado, es un codigo cangeable?
none are redeemable codes, but are “important” if you want to Investigate and go down the rabbit hole.
Day 7 (May 28)
"True Agents Will Always Bethere"
I know that the weekend is coming up and that it'll give a boost, but right now, it looks like we'll fall short of the 4mil captured portals.
Here is my hypothesis: to read backwards from the last line to the first one makes the true message.
I'm looking forward day 8 and on.
7. True agents will always be there
6. with great hope and optimism.
5. Only a fool would belive
4. the portal network will end.
3. More portal captures creates surge in global XM.
(2. Sentinel is the key.)
(1. Sentinel is not what it seems.)
* Line 1 and 2 might be just directions for decription.
We have the best achievement at the weekend (according to the time zone)
Now we have reached 3.054.042 (76.4%), leaving 945.958 (23.6%) on the weekend it looks like we will make it
yes, after 7 days out, I also feel better if we read it in reverse
Day 8 (May 29)
"There Is No Future"
May 29, Day 8
“THERE IS NO FUTURE”
A good boost, but still slightly missing the mark (note where the red line ends). But if the same growth from today is sustained, we should be able to make it
you do realize you're missing a day from that chart, no? we have 3 counts left: Sunday, Monday and the final one on Tuesday. i wouldn't worry about the goal being reached
KZZZZT WARNING REALITY BOUNDARY FAILURE DETECTED