Lots of very good Mission Banners gets deleted because of low mission limit (180) in Mission Tool

HopeaKotkaHopeaKotka ✭✭✭✭

Have noticed that several agents have already created multiple Mission Banners and used their 180 mission limit in Mission Authoring Tool. Now if they want to create more Mission Banners they need to delete some of their older and often very good Mission Banners.

Remember reading somewhere that a reason for this 180 mission limit is because of Mission Authoring Tool cannot handle more than 180 missions per agent and more missions per agent causes severe performance issues in Tool.

This sounds more like performance issue and bug in Mission Tool than intended feature so reported this as a bug here.

27 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• HopeaKotkaHopeaKotka ✭✭✭✭

Instead of deleting missions because of the limit, it may indeed be better idea to unpublish missions (= goes offline).

But if you want to put unpublished missions online later it needs to go through NIA mission review process again that can take time if I understood it correctly.

• I also think a badge for mission creation would be cool. I am annoyed by the cap as I am trying to make a mission for every community in my city(Calgary). I am short by at least 50 more missions

• I also don't like the 100 portal cap. Some communities downtown have close to 150-200 in a small area

• 999up999up ✭✭
    edited May 2022

I like that. Mission limit set to the same number as unique missions completed. Starting with the usual 180...

• ArrayQueueArrayQueue ✭✭✭

Looking forward to creating that 1008 mission banner!!!