Making likes more obvious.

It's pretty hard right now to work out if you've already liked a post or not. You have to hover your mouse on the LIKE option, which on a PC isn't so hard. On a mobile web browser, it's a proper pain in the rear end.

Please can you colour the hearts somehow; red is good! Or purple. Or yellow. Any colour that's not faction related.

Thank you!

Tagged:

Comments

• ntzzntzz ✭✭✭

Maybe the best option is that heart is half painted without vote and if you vote change to current icon.

• MorganzaMorganza ✭✭✭✭✭

On my phone it's impossible to tell whether I've Liked a post. I'm reduced to tapping the Like button and checking if the Like count goes down.

• PSratPSrat ✭✭

A simple solution to this would be to modify the style sheet, theme or similar to this :

• Posts you gave not yet liked: heart outline
    • Posts you have liked: filled heart

This small change should be simple to change - Niantic did put visual styling in style sheets or theme definitions, right? And not hard coded in several locations? 🤔

• PSratPSrat ✭✭

A simple solution to this would be to modify the style sheet, theme or similar to this :

• Posts you gave not yet liked: hollow heart

This small change should be simple to change - Niantic did put visual styling in style sheets or theme definitions, right? And not hard coded in several locations? 🤔

• PSratPSrat ✭✭

• Posts you gave not yet liked: hollow heart

This small change should be simple to change - Niantic did put visual styling in style sheets or theme definitions, right? And not hard coded in several locations?