Comms don't update

2»

Comments

• OepsecOepsec ✭✭

If it takes more than a week to get this fixed, that says alot about the priorities within niantic, better be jailing community members instead of actually fixing issues.

The skeleton crew is probably busy catching pokemons, pays alot better

• Not on version 2.70. this works on 2.69. sad to say the latest update is the worse.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

Only works once to change distance to force comm refresh in latest version after that nothing helps only restart but how fun is that

• thesolothesolo ✭✭✭✭✭
  • OepsecOepsec ✭✭

This isn't UI but backend data, if the images are incorrect

• Yes. I'm new but I thought it was a delayed thing. Guessing it is real time. But its not.

• daawgdaawg ✭✭✭

Ingress Prime 2.72.1 here, the comm still does not work.

Specs:

iPhone 12 pro 256GB

iOS 14.5.1

(who am I kidding with these specs, it isn’t working on any phone)

Just wondering if ”working on a fix” means somebody is ACTUALLY working on a fix or are we just up for another dissapointment when the next version comes? If I was the manager of whoever was working on the fix for the past 1.5 years, I’d seriously have a talk with the developer about maybe them moving forward to some new challenges… at another job, in another company. Sorry but I’m a software developer myself and certainly have had my highs and lows during my 23 years of professional career but I just can’t comprehend how this is possible. You DO have testers, right??

And if somebody from Niantic actually read this far, which I unfortunately doubt, PLEASE, consider this: It’s becoming harder and harder for us older players - some of ys keeping up active communities of dedicated players -, to explain to NEW players who are discovering Ingress why this feature simply is as non-functional as it is. We are running out of excuses and you certainly used up yours a long long time ago.

I might have imagined reading some posts with conclusions from @NianticBrian and @NianticCasey stating that you have received feedback from which you have concluded that people feel you are not hearing us active and dedicated players, and are also … working on it.

Well hear this: The next time your team has their Teams meeting, probably it’s tomorrow’s daily scrum, COMMUNICATE with your team. Find the developer who is responsible this, find the testers who are responsible for this, and tell them THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED. Shout if you have to.

• I came in here hoping there was a fix in sight, but, alas, there isn't. At this point, I almost wish you'd revert back to the version of it we were complaining about for nearly 2 years. At least when you had to scroll to the bottom, you were getting current activity.

• HolmisHolmis ✭✭

Alerts and Activities still not updating correctly .

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

yes and they will need release new prime version to fix this.

• This is a real disaster.

It was announced to be fixed at least 2 times, but is even more broken now.

Sorry @NianticBrian and team, this is just ridiculous, how you make it worse with each "fix".

• @NianticVK This one can be closed by the looks of it