The reason of your codename

M4NDR4M4NDR4 ✭✭✭

Always wanted to do this...

so, tell why you choose your codename...

Mine is M4NDR4 comes from “salamandra” (salamander) with my friends we like this little animal, if you cut it’s tail or leg with time will grow up again. I gave the mean that if you are defeated you can go back and tried again with your “same” body but with more experience (like every time you lose on a videogame) that’s why I started to use my codename, but on ingress already exist one “Mandra” so just changed “a” for “4” and everything with capital letters

Comments

• wikkedimpwikkedimp ✭✭✭

I have had moniker, wikkedimp for more than... gosh... 15 years. give or take.

I believe I changed it to that, from something else, just after I met my now husband who went by the moniker, Darkdjinn

• GlenuendoGlenuendo ✭✭✭✭

@JohnTheAussie , that would make sense. 🤣

• @JohnTheAussie thanks! Was coming on to comment so we didn't miss anyone.

• I missed my dog, Hot Dog, after he had an accident and it seemed like a good idea when my friend Sabrina offered to bring him back. It wasn't the smartest thing we'd ever done.

• RuinDigRuinDig ✭✭✭

When I tried to enter a codename first one was already used, so I entered second time for come up with RuinDig.

• My codename NATASCODE come from the informatic virus on 90's called NATAS then with the Word Code come frome in a basic way Code of programa language NATASCODE.

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

Grendel + Beowulf = grendelwulf

• My codename bestiatu comes from old mithology, bestia will save you or will **** you, offcourse in the game :)

• My codename bestiatu comes from Old mithology, bestia will save you or will **** you, offcourse in the game :)

• Because I love link amps :P

• My code name. is montegue85... the 85 is my birth year. The montegue comes from from a former night shift manager who I happen to share the same name. He was tired of the both of the employees getting us confused. So he came up to just before break and said " Your name is inconvenient to me, change it now. From now on you will be montegue."

• bomber

• jplolojplolo ✭✭✭✭

So many responses and the OP gets no like votes. Give 'em some love, would ya peeps?

Mine is a combination of nicknames given to me by teachers and family. I suppose I should mention "lolo" means crazy in Hawaiian. Yeah, thanks for that Mr. Watson. 🙄.

• LilMamaChris34...

My name is Christine but everyone calls me Chris since I was a little kid because I was such a tomboy... But once I had my kid every one started calling me LilMama so that's why

• FluffyCobraa - I had a a snake that we called fluffy as a joke and thought FluffyCobra sounded like a cool name. Had to add the extra A as FluffyCobra was already taken

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

I like water and I'm blue now, kinda.

• HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

H-oser was taken already, in December 2013. It still exists as zero-AP account. Among my circle of professional poker playing friends, H-oser is slang for an egregiously bad player.

Wow, that's an impressive level of censorship from the forum.

• DwarfWizard30DwarfWizard30 ✭✭
    edited May 2021

My code name is DwarfWizard30 because dwarf wizard. A Wizard that is a dwarf.

• AgentX1976AgentX1976 ✭✭✭

I have been a big Deadpool fan for a long time. Like always Deadpool was already taken as well as some numbered varients. AgentX is a character spin off from Deadpool from back in the early 2000s where he was mistaken for being Deadpool for a while so I used that and tacked on my birth year for good measure.

• I thought your code name being AgentX was because players of Ingress are called Agents.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

named after a singer simple as that.

• I built myself a bit of a reputation for cracking plays on words.

In contrast to what the Rolling Stones sing, I can make a crying man groan…

• My friends call me wafer, And Love is in the Air... :)