[2.70.1] Quantum Capsule has the wrong sound file linked ("X acquired")

InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

When picking up a Quantum Capsule from the ground, ADA announces it as "Unknown technology", and when redeeming a passcode with a Qcap, ADA announces it simply as "Capsule" instead of "Quantum Capsule". I believe that, when hacking a Qcap, ADA says "Unknown Technology" as well, but I don't have a recording of that.

Oneplus 8 Pro

Android 11

Tagged:
1 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• KarM3LKarM3L ✭✭✭✭

It's unknown technology.....

Possibly capsule was set for passwords when they started dishing out 9 a month, thankfully that's finished and there arnt many qcaps in passcodes anymore....

• Thanks for flagging @InvestigateXM! Let me know if you are still facing this issue so that I can share this with the Ingress team to look into it.

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

I do indeed. I believe that this is a bug that has to be fixed via a client update to properly reconnect the sound file, and as there hasn't been an update since I made this report, this bug is still present.

I could swear that ADA correctly announced the Quantum Capsules in the past, so the sound file should still be there.

• Thanks for confirming @InvestigateXM! I'll share this with the team for further investigation and will circle back as and when we get an update/more info on this. Appreciate your patience and understanding!