Bug, probably just me, Sojourner streak goes up, hack streak stays at 1 in medal count

keijokeijo ✭✭
edited May 2021 in Report a Bug

Hello, IGN keijo.

I'm working on my Sojourner, it's going up no problem, but the hackstreak is not, even though I don't use dronenet for hacking.

By employing the old-fashioned way to hack my couch portal every night before bed, my Sojourner is finally going to be an Onix medal. The recent addition of "Hack Streak" and its corresponding medal stay at 1 and won't go up, regardless of my Sojourner still counting. Is there anything I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.

Tagged:
1 votes

· Last Updated

Comments

• LightseagreenLightseagreen ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

as mentioned in the announcement : "Hacking via Dronenet will not count towards the Hackstreak", that's why your Hackstreak doesn't add up.

1 epoch point is obtained if we complete the hackstreak for 7 consecutive days (1 cycle). if you miss 1 day, then you will return to 1 when starting again (only for interrupted cycles)

• @keijo do you mean your stat on NOW > Current Hackstreak or ALL TIME > Completed Hackstreaks? The Epoch medal stat goes up with completed streaks of 7 days, not with each incremental day.

• For example, have you seen this forum thread? Is what you're describing a duplicate of the following thread?

• keijokeijo ✭✭

@NianticBrian that's correct, in part. I've hacked my couch portal every single day for 359 days, now, and haven't used dronenet, as someone suggested, even though I clearly said I didn't. So, I haven't lost my Sojourner tally, but my Epoch for hackstreak hasn't gone up, anyway, stays at 1 even though there had been "in presence" hacks every day since the feature was rolled. And I've completed the 7-day every time, now.