Can't log into the game - black screen

EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't log into the game. Just sits on a black screen after the initial splash screen.

Noted multiple agents were mentioning its hard to log in currently or slow to login.

Thought Ingress had alerts for these issues?

Samsung S9

Android 10

App ver 2.70.1

5 votes

Done · Last Updated

This should be fixed now. Please respond to this thread if you are still experiencing any issues.

Comments

• On many occasions only a black screen comes when the game is opened..heard that many other agents are facing this issue too.... would be nice if the event is extend because of this issue.

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

Finally able to log in after an hour of trying. Posted this more than an hour after I started having the issue. Still hesitant to proceed with my travel plans for uniques today.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

must be all drone hacks that slows down the game server.

• SirKingIkeSirKingIke ✭✭✭

I'm still having the issue sadly, on iPhone SE 2 iOS 14

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

ongoing problem now for many,

• LynoocsLynoocs ✭✭✭

servers are lagging, too

• gazzas89gazzas89 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's back again

• RasundaRasunda ✭✭
    edited May 2021

Same in Sweden, +30 swconds for any operation in game.

• Impossible to play this **** today. Apex for nothing. No drone work too.

• Same here in Portugal. Me and wife and kid having this problem. Even after logging in, any action takes over one minute, like moving keys and other items from and to capsules, any hacks, attacks... All actions, really.

• Cl4whammerCl4whammer ✭✭✭

Nice, lost my 7 day strike Bonus to this server issues!!

• El juego ha ido fatal y sigue yendo fatal esta mañana, espero que alarguen el evento y devuelvan items mal usados como los apex

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmm same issues approximately 24 hours apart. Seems like the servers might need a bit more juice during events?