Portal immediatly overhit after moving drone.

liyu1liyu1 ✭✭✭

Portal get immediatly overhit after moving drone when i want to hack the target portal. i didnt get stuff.

1 votes

Intended - Not a Bug · Last Updated

Comments

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

Not a bug, but intended.

Drone hacking is still affected by the normal hacking rules (cooldown and burnout). When the cooldown of the drone is reduced, you can run into the normal burn out of a portal, 4 hacks per 4 hours. You'll have to wait 4 hours, stating from the first hack, to hack it with the drone again.

• Fun fact: If you burn out a portal via drone, you can't hack it in person until the burnout completes.

• liyu1liyu1 ✭✭✭

Im always switching between 2 portals. Mostly i can hack (now i'm intensively switching every 10 minutes between these 2 portals only.) and i could just hack the overhitted portal (was overhitted ~ 20 min ago) again and it gave me AP and stuff . I don't hack on the portals physically.

• Each time you hack a portal for the first time in a long time (many hours) a timer is started for that portal. You can only hack it 4 times before that portal is unhackable until the four hour timer (from the first hack) ends.

Multi-Hacks and Heatsinks can affect the count and the timer, but Drones are hacking the same way as in person, so you burn out a portal very easily.

• liyu1liyu1 ✭✭✭

hmmm alright, thanks for explenation. i moved my drone to other portals .