Lost inventory items/ how to replace inventory to an earlier moment

Yesterday after an update, I noticed that my inventory items went down from 2,500 to 725. It seemed that all my quantum capsultes has disappeared, except for one. Also I noticed a new (normal) capsule was created with Mods, which were not in a capsule. I don't know what happened.

Is it possitble (for Nia) to replace my old inventory as it was before the moment so much items disappeared?

1 votes

Intended - Not a Bug · Last Updated

Comments

• If the items don't reappear after a restart, they may have been removed due to invalid sourcing. Niantic regularly does sweeps to remove items that were hacked by gear seller bots that get banned, no matter how many hands they've move through previously.

Were they given to you by another player?

Agents,

Purchasing in-game items from unauthorized sellers is a violation of the Ingress Terms of Service. There are currently no authorized third-party sellers of in-game items. Niantic is committed to keeping Ingress and the battle between factions fair. 

We will be sending warnings to anyone who received items that can be traced back to a third-party seller. In the future, we will remove items from the game that were purchased from unauthorized sellers. This means that any items purchased through third-party websites or services will disappear from inventories - even if these items were passed to other players unknowingly. 

We appreciate your cooperation and continued support of Ingress.

This was something Niantic posted on G+ back on March 1st, 2017. As far as I know, this is still the case.

Old Link: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Ingress/posts/gwSL7AwPZVZ

• For this kind of problems contact support

https://ingress.com/support

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

is your acc even secure? maybe compromised...

• blimjblimj ✭✭
    edited May 2021

Thank you for your responses:

• I lost about 15-20 quantum capsules, of which most were hacked by myself or acquired by valid Ingress-passcodes
    • I have changed the password of my google-account, allthough I don't think my account has been compromised
    • I just sent a message to Nia via the support page and hope for a positive reply.
  • mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok strange if uhacked all items yourself or from passcodes they shouldnt have dissapear then.

• Amaterasu00Amaterasu00 ✭✭✭

Niantic took quantum from me to, hacked by me or aqquired by codes. But they state it were tainted gear, dropped to me by someone. But Im pretty sure it must be something odd.

I also lost keys, and those keys I know I hacked my self or aqquired directly from niantic..

• @blimj are you referring to your @blimj account? There haven't been any items removed from your @blimj account recently, as far as I can tell.

• Reviewing @Amaterasu00's account, this is working as intended.

• I lost an item too. A capsule with important portal keys. @NianticBrian

I was using the 2.69 version at that time when suddenly the maverick badge and drone net launch mandates me to update to 2.70.

Agent name: PGStealth

• blimjblimj ✭✭

@NianticBrian this was indeed my @blimj account. I still does not understand what happened. If the items weren't removed, how is it possible my items went down from 2,500 to 725?

I've once had a pocket incident (the scanner was open when my phone was in my pants) and I lost one capsule. This time I'm not aware of a pocket incident and losing about 20 capsules unconsciously is a 'little bit' terrifying.

But as life goes on and and being attached to the game, I started again to build up my gear, being aware it will take time to have my missing Ada's, Jarvis and pita-keys back.