Unique Drone Hacks

M42M42 ✭✭✭

I thought it would have been great if the drone layer could put a coloured circle around portals you've drone hacked before. I really thought that was what the new layer was gonna show. Don't get me wrong, I love the new drone feature and badges, but I can't see why this feature wasn't added.

Tagged:

Comments

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

It's actually unique drone visits (no need to hack) but I'm totally with you in this.

• Same question here. Would really like to have wich portal i have visited

Actually just one is necessary. If you have one close to you, just drop it, hack and then recall it, giving zero chance of it being forced recalled.

That way you can get onyx with zero forced recall status.

• LightseagreenLightseagreen ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

Yeah minded, we already have 5 drone stats in profile:

1. Unique Portal Drone Visited

2. Furthest Drone Distance

3. Drone Hack

4. Forced Drone Recall

5. Drones Sent Home

and now that we have the Maverick (Drone Hack) medal, hope more will be added in the future. I think the Medal for the Unique Portal Drone Visited will come first and we'll need a new layer for that.

and also get ready if the increment will be retroactive too

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a bit more crazy with that stat being predominantly displayed as the second stat on your profile. I understand the grouping but makes me wonder if they should group drone stats as one and then physical actions as another.

• WikiBlueWikiBlue ✭✭✭

Drone distance will be a pita medal/badge for most agents 😅 I'm not saying that it should be easy, but if they do it... please don't make it 1000km for black 😑

• Where is the layer visited by the drone because the Portal history does not work as it should?

• edited May 2021

That is not currently an implemented layer. The implemented layers work as they should, but this thread is to ask for an additional layer.

edited May 2021

I was disappointed to see that this layer wasn't showing that, unlike the other 3 layers. 

So do I. Would make lot more sense to be that way. The actual drones could both be mixed on that layer or just always show to everyone.

• A second Unique Drone Hack badge would be great.

Maverick is just a straight hacker badge. Looking at a lot of stats and so many have gold or platnium maverick but less than 200 uniques. Not particularly hard to fly around in a big circle/farm all day - wheres the exploration aspect of ingress?

Easy to send drones home to - pick the level 7/8 farms and knock em down - send 5 or 6 drones home.

• kiloecholimakiloecholima ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't get where the idea is coming from that an additional layer would need to be added to show uniques. That would seem unnecessary. What is it about the existing layer for Dronenet that would preclude it from being able to display uniques? The scout layer is able to handle two functions simultaneously (uniques and volatiles) so why not Dronenet, as well?