What Do You Want To See In Prime Next That Is Currently In REDACTED?

Comments

• Portal edit (title, discription),new photo adding

• starwortstarwort ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd like to be able to sort Portal keys alphabetically by name, please.

• EngrishEngrish ✭✭✭✭

Press and hold menu for attacks, deploys, mod deploy/status, portal nominations (submissions), Less button taps to hit menu, scroll to weapons, select weapon, then hit fire. Press/hold- drag to weapons - Press on fire and release.

• ThaldeonThaldeon ✭✭✭

Click on the key icon of the key and go to the inventory at that key's position.

• Has been said tons of times...

Agent statistic share function and portal edits. After those two, I could easily uninstall redacted.

• Portal edits (hopefully with the introduction of upgrades for edits as well or “trusted editors”, something that can speed up the process a lot)

• faster load time, still way way wayyyyyy slower then scanner. it is getting better though which is nice to see love all the work going on :)

• The confirmation email format used in redacted looks so much better, clean and simple. The ingress emails are so uncool and unprofessionally done. Please use the same format as redacted. Not a big deal, but you asked what changes you would like to see...so ya...

• Keylockers should be first in the inventory.

• The ability to use the app on my tablet that does not have a GPS chip. (pixel c tablet)

• PangarbanPangarban ✭✭✭✭✭

Mission viewing. Prime doesn't load as many missions as Redacted can, and for some reason when you click on the "more missions" link it takes you to the bottom of the new bunch of missions that load.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Fixed camera angle of zoom.

Redacted got a fixed point of view, something like 45° and the only change is the zoom lv. Prime got a weird ever changing angle that goes from ground lv pov and verticaly going up until full 2d view from above.

The ground and and sky lv are actually fine and help planing, but is impossible to actually play that way. It's just good to see the whereabouts. And lvs of zoom between those, are weird and awful. Hard to reach the middle term and good point to play. It's like superman was holding a camera next to and just decide to flew up in 100% vertical. A bit more angle would be better imo. Full 2d view from above would be good too, if it was closer.

Another thing I found anoying is the new map looking smaller, making portals look closer to each other. Prime is already a visual mess sometime, with closer portals didn't help at all.

• No portal pictures in comms, less flashing graphics.

I've heard this effect from multiple agents:

"I can play up for 15 minutes but then i cant read or drive for an hour and might throw up"

• DGaleanoDGaleano ✭✭✭

Share stats to Agent-Stats or The-Grid

• XJL310XJL310 ✭✭✭

Visibility, especially under the sun. (I would say, playing with Prime during the nighttime is pretty cool, but it's totally a disaster under sunshine)

• Have you already mentioned the possibility of editing/reporting invalid portals?

• JudyBJudyB ✭✭✭

You can't run Redacted on a Pixel C, they removed that ability quite a long time back. This thread is about feature parity in Prime

• edited June 2019

• I really want the map to be more like redacted.

Currently, the fields are too dark, it's hard to identify layered fields, and it's hard to identify XM (it needs to be brighter, just like REDACTED).

• A save draft feature for nominations

Even though REDACTED doesn't have such feature, it caches when you submit a nomination even if it doesn't get uploaded imediatly, so you can submit even if you don't have a stable connection, and when google syncs it is sent throught once you have a stable connection. (pokemon go nomination process also does that).

This could be implemented in PRIME through a SAVE DRAFT feature, where you go through all the nomination process, and once you are at the submit screen, you would have the option to SAVE DRAFT, and when you open the nomination screen you could be prompted to send your archived nominations if you have any.

• starwortstarwort ✭✭✭✭✭

@Ravenston sez: Press and swipe to attack instead of menu clicks.

We already have this. Touch the white circle and swipe upwards. It's even quicker than on Redacted because you don't have to wait for the options to appear.

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

More than the paltry 256 characters in nomination descriptions and additional text. With the character limits, I'm not able to adequately describe why a nomination is historically or culturally significant, that a nomination is a hidden gem or hyper-local spot, or provide additional evidence that the nomination meet the criteria for a high-quality portal.

• Remove the 3sec timer when glyphing.

Add an option to disable items received for glyph hacking.

select all keys option

No portal pictures in comms, less flashing graphics.(The pictures are useless) We don't always know portal nearby. Just add unnecessary lag)