purchased core but not received the related service

SaariawynesSaariawynes ✭✭
edited April 2021 in Report a Bug

The system auto-purchased the CORE in my second month on 22April. However, I didn‘t see another 500 space for my inventory.

I see that many people also faced the same problem. (My friend purchased CORE but still face this problem over 12 days...)

Could NIA give us an answer for how long can fix this problem?

8 votes

Investigating · Last Updated

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

Refresh` button to Settings menu > Subscriptions, have u try this?

• @Saariawynes do you see your C.O.R.E. rewards (2,500 inventory) after you take a game action?

• psifertexpsifertex ✭✭
    edited June 2021

Same problem here, I got notification that I got my core bundle after my one month anniversary and my subscription page shows it was renewed for another month but my max item count was reduced.

I have clicked "refresh" under subscription but it doesn't appear to do anything. Assuming recharging via a key or firing a buster into nothing counts as game actions, that didn't help either. Obviously I can't hack while over inventory count.

Please advise.

EDIT: Oh yeah, also, I completely uninstalled/reinstalled in case that would help. No such luck.

EDIT 2: Received a note through in-app support that this was believed to be a temporary issue and to uninstall-reinstall again and it should work. I did that and unfortunately, no improvement.

Post edited by psifertex on
  • Same issue here. Anniversary today, got the loadout and then inventory space dropped to 2000 vs the paid for 2500 space.

So I tried a weird solution that fixed this issue for me. Since the subscription was still valid for 30 days from today and I had already received the loadout for the month, I cancelled the subscription.

Immediately after the confirmation of the cancellation, I resubscribed. The inventory was back at 2500 and so far, no additional charges to the account.

While this could incur an additional cost, I'll dispute it as a double billing if necessary. As with all thing, ymmv.