Hello

I have a problem with my kinetic capsule blocked on 0 km for 2 days
My Trekker works is to register 1012 KM to date
Can you help me because I use this capsule a lot during my walks

cordially

Tagged:
8 votes

Resolved · Last Updated

If you continue to experience this issue, please submit a ticket via the help center and our team will take care of it.

Comments

• you1977sukeyou1977suke ✭✭
    edited April 2021

私のキネティックカプセルもです。

• OgYggOgYgg ✭✭

I also have the same problem my kinetic capsule wont register my walking distnce its stuck on 0.0km my Trekker works and register my kms walked. the problem started today 2021-04-02.

My trekker registed 9km today and my capsule 0.0km

• My newly started Kinetic capsule won’t start counting, trekker goes up for a few days now but the kinetic doesnt ad up the km. What can I do?

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you share a screenshot of the Capsules ID so Niantic can reset the Capsule? Also, do you know what might have caused it to break? Did you do anything special like Faction changing, Recursion or something like that?

• OgYggOgYgg ✭✭

mine is still bugged. Has some one solved it?

• for my part my kinetic capsule is still blocked on 0 KM for 10 days 😭
    is no response from Niantic on this problem 🤷‍♂️

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

Think Brian from NIantic must manually reset them like did with others that are stuck.

• 3car3car ✭✭✭

Brian will have a look soon, for sure.

• WapNLWapNL ✭✭

@NianticBrian any chance we can get our Kinetic capsules reset so they start working again?

Thanks in advance!

• OgYggOgYgg ✭✭

I talked to the support and they just told me to reinstall the app and it did not work.

do we know if niantic raven know know sovit this issue?

• キネティックチャレンジ中にキネティックカプセルが0.0kmから一切動かなくなりました。

今も直っておらず、おかげでメダルも手にできず終いでした。

ご対応をお願い致します。

• pelicanSHpelicanSH ✭✭✭

It seems to me that since the kinetic is blocked the quantum capsules are blocked too.

More than 4 days... and kinetic capsule always blocked.

• pelicanSHpelicanSH ✭✭✭

58 kms since kinetic blocked

• Hello, the same problem, my kinetic Capsule doesn't work, is blocked in 0Km 2 weaks ago.

• I am also having this issue. Several support tickets with no resolution. No FC, Name change, recursion or other type of event. Has been stuck since the end of the kinetic capsule event.

• pelicanSHpelicanSH ✭✭✭

95kms since kinetic capsule blocked

Quantum capsules are not blocked.

• OgYggOgYgg ✭✭
    edited April 2021

@NianticBrian please can you reset the capsules for us before the upcoming event where we need it?

mine is still stuck on 0.0km

• pelicanSHpelicanSH ✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

10 days and always blocked:

137 kms more on trekker medal.

Post edited by pelicanSH on
  • WapNLWapNL ✭✭
    edited April 2021

More than 3 weeks without a working Kinetic capsule and not a single word from support? Could we get any support here @NianticBrian ?

• I have 2 agents in my local community that have their Kinetic capsule stuck too.

Both have done a hard faction change (via the support with AP reset) and then their capsule got stuck.

It would be great if the support can look at it !

• OgYggOgYgg ✭✭

I just had a chat With the support and they told me my Phone dont support Ingress or the capsule and i have a IPhone 11PRO....interesting.....

I get the feeling at least the support have no intentions to help so @NianticBrian is our only hope..

• One of the 2 agents from my local community that had the problem got his capsule un-stucked 2 days after a chat with the support. Maybe there is still hope 😅

• pelicanSHpelicanSH ✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

Always blocked : 4888 kms on trekker... 152 kms since kinetic capsule blocked ...

• pelicanSHpelicanSH ✭✭✭

I need a second miracle today. My kinetic capsule is always blocked. 2 kms validated this morning and kinetic always at 0kms. Help @NianticBrian

My trekker medal indicates 4922kms...

13 days blocked : 186 kms without kinetic function. Thank you for a rapid response.

• O PROBLEMA DOS KMS CONTINUA E QUEM SAÍ PERDENDO SÃO OS AGENTES ATIVOS ISSO NÃO ANIMA O JOGO.

This discussion has been closed.