No attacks notification

Hello,

I'm not getting a certain portal attacks notifications and discovering attacks that the portal is neutralized. No virus was used.

This is particularly unpleasant

Have you noticed this problem.

Thanks

Tagged:
6 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you certain that it was attacked and didn't decay due to no one recharging it? If so, can you check if the intel map shows the attack alert? And lastly, can you share an intel link to the affected portal?

• Hi,

Thanks for the reply. The portal has been attacked and neutralized by Adekaaris as can be seen in the screenshot. In addition, the portal was modded with 2 VR shields.

Portal link: https://intel.ingress.com/?ll=44.081486,3.05667&z=20&pll=44.081486,3.05667

• In game attack notifications is enabled

And I've receved mail notifications

But, I did not receive any attack notifications

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

Sometimes they bug and u wont get any im not sure why

• Notifications can be delayed at times, but generally I've found I got the notification eventually (usually long after it was destroyed). Maybe the delay is just getting worse.

• There’s a current bug apparently related to the range setting. If you expand your range all the way out it should appear.

• Hi, I can confirm that attack notifications have recently become more and more problematic... I know at least two players that do not always receive the notifications (one plays with ASUS ROG Phone II and the other Poco Phone X3)... I mean, once one of them was giving me few portal keys, I got them and I noticed that the resos were loosing energy and I realised that the portal was under attack, but I was in front of him and he has never got the attack notification. Attack notifications seem to be turned down especially when we are playing and we are using the app; I got them more easily if Ingress is on background (I cannot turn it off cuz if I get a portal attacked it takes ages to start and I can't defend...).