Feature request: C.O.R.E. loadout customization

HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭

It would be nice to be able to customize our loadout kits so that we can tailor them to our specific use cases. I would gladly swap the SBUL for an additional hypercube, for example, and I'd trade the Apex boosts for ... just about anything really. Other people probably have no need for hypercubes and would rather have a few extra SBULs.

Clearly some things in the kit have more game value than others-- a battle beacon and a hypercube aren't 1:1 exchanges obviously-- but it seems like there might be a way to make this work in a balanced way.

Tagged:

Comments

• aaronviannoaaronvianno ✭✭✭✭

Yeah I'd take flip cards over Apex any day.

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

10 hypercube would nice.

But flip cards, not so keen.

Not keen on anything more that would be seen as "Pay-to-win"

ITO-En mods, comes into that heading.

• HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd be uncomfortable with filpcards too but I'd gladly trade away Apex boosts for frackers or beacons. ITO+/-, SBUL, and hypercubes seem like they're relatively interchangeable, though maybe not 1:1 for hypercubes to SBUL/ITO.

• Flip-cards are no-go IMO to prevent a pay-to-win scenario. Other options might be task-focused loadouts removing the objects not useful for that specific task.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you guys still receiving the 7000cmu today stead of the 2500?

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, the 7000 CMU are a bonus for the first 60 days of the subscription, counting from when they were first released. Today is day 59, so today and tomorrow you'll still get 7000 CMU.

• oscarc1oscarc1 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it's fine as is, the purpose of items is to use them and out of everything given I would use the Battle Beacon and Apex the most. ITO's and SoftBank's I just sh*tmod and Hypercubes I have too many anyway so they are a waste.

• LightseagreenLightseagreen ✭✭✭✭

yes, my subscription just renewed 15 minutes ago and it still gets 7000 CMU, my local time is UTC + 7

• HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭

I also got 7K CMU today.

For me SBULs are junk mods too, but I have friends who use them and others who will take any junk mod I want to hand off. The problem with powerups is that there's no way to get rid of them without using them... you can't recycle them or give them away.

• If you don't need SBULs to build or repair 15 or 23 layer fields, you can just use them when you get the "maximal number of outgoing links reached" message.

• HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭

@saarstahl My first instinct is, "That message exists?!" I'm so much more of a smasher than a builder that I got onyx purifier before platinum builder and double onyx purifier before onyx builder. I maybe encounter that message once a year and it's always on a fully-modded portal. The player who lives closest to me is very much the opposite so I just drop them on him periodically and he gobbles them up. I also recycle them sometimes, which makes a few people apoplectic. (-:

• gazzas89gazzas89 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, like I'd happily swap the 4 apex for.like 4 vr multi hacks, being able to tailor what you get wpuld be very good (thoigh last core subscription didn't even work for.me, had to chase up niantic)

• Yeah, I'm level 16 so Apex are useless. Give me frackers or battle beacons instead. (All the other beacons are just fluff and as useless as Apex wasting inventory space.)

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

Or at least let us gift them to other agents if you are level 16. At this point, just stacking up until maybe the day I recurse again, but no plans, once was enough

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

Gifting would be something great to have the ability to do. I've done 6x recursions. I'm done recursing unless we get something new for doing it or we get some more game play badges that I would need to work on. I have 40 something Apex that I would love to be able to gift to other agents, or even newer agents to help them level a bit more quickly.