Portal Submitters - What's the furthest place from your normal area you've put a portal?

13»

Comments

• NgernNgern ✭✭✭

I'm from the Philippines, was able to get 2 online portals in Taiwan. 😁

• I'm from Australia, and had a portal approved in the Netherlands. Which is over 16,500km from me.

Also had one approved in Italy.

• ninthnomadninthnomad ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

Qld Australia, 3 in Dubai and 1 in Italy, and umm I think it was 10 in NZ? Vietnam and Laos next year, they'll get a few.

• Austria, +9400km away from my home at the other side of the Atlantic

I live in Colombia 😁

• iFrankmansiFrankmans ✭✭✭✭

I have a couple of portals approved in Hawaii (live in the Netherlands) so that is ~12.000 km from home.

I make a sport of creating portals whenever I am on a trip, usually I get at least 1 approved.

• Mine is only around 1600km. I took a couple trips further away than that, but it was while submissions were closed.

• I'm in the US now, but I lived in Japan for a while, and on a recent trip back I got a couple approved in the town I used to live-- 11,250 km away from my current location

• ManiacDManiacD ✭✭✭

My furthest portal submitted is about 1400 kms away

• JosmanuJosmanu ✭✭✭

i live in america, and once i put in different europe parks when i had a trip vacation, like in spain, france and italy, i guess those ones

• Recently submitted a few when I was on holiday in Egypt which is approximately 3,500 miles away.

They are now stuck in voting!

• My home is Adelaide in Australia, but have submitted new portals in Perth (Western Australia) 2600km west, and several around New Zealand (3000km east).

Portal submissions came back just after a trip to the USA and Canada, although I did contribute reviews during my trip, and set Alaska as my first bonus location.

• I live in Norway and have 2 portals on Fraser Island off the east coast of Australia, 15200km away.. Should have done some submission in NZ 😂

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

I live in Florida, unbelievably the portals I have had go live in Quinatana Roo Mexico are closer to me than the portals I've had go live in Dayton Ohio.

• Player from China, approved 5 successful portals in Tangier and Chefchaoune in Morocco, some 10,000 kms away and might never be able to get them again :)

• I didn't submit the portal but, I live in Australia and travailed to Scotland in 2015 and lived with my father and on one trip I decided to play the game in a small town called Arbroath and I still have the first key from the first portal I ever hacked The Café Project and it is 15,150 Km away.

• kiloecholimakiloecholima ✭✭✭✭✭

I've lived on both coasts of the United States while playing Ingress and have discoveries on both, so currently about 4,000km.

• As a US player, I have a few portals hanging out in Scotland, roughly 3250 miles (5230 km) away!

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

My furthest, I live in Perth, Australia, this one I subbed in Denver, USA.

Also.

Kazakhstan^

• I'm from Rome, my farthest approved portal is in Dublin, Ireland.

• WikiBlueWikiBlue ✭✭✭

Around 100km, while not on holliday/vacation. When covid finds the exit I'll try to triple it 😁

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

Live in Florida and have portals approved in Pennsylvania and Georgia.

Portal pictures is a whole another story though.

• Great question. Mine was a portal in Jamaica (I live in the UK) the portal literally took years to be approved but finally did a month or two ago.