No NL1331 Anniversary Kit for APAC & EMEA

NIA underestimated popularity of Ingress Swags in APAC and EMEA. People are ready to spend extra for quality.In my opinion, NIA should've distributed it among other geographies too. 

NIA just cares about 💵 and people in USA 🇺🇸 

They should've considered 

APAC

EMEA

Tagged:

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

I think Brian wrote on twitter they are looking at the other shops for next time.. i hope so i agree that since niantic is a global company they need to offer this worldwide not just one shop for the US region and leave other regions out thats unfair...

IF they print more batches for future NL kits i hope it will be more then 600 kits.... print a few thousands kits cant be that expensive or hard if the demand is there i dont see the problem and the codes dont expire ...

• AkakunAkakun ✭✭✭

NIA underestimated oversea players, again.

• @NianticBrian :

Goodnight. Why don't they sell Game Kit tickets to Brazilians? I wonder. we have many money changers selling old medals from ingress prime, not only old but current. see in the images. I would like to know why you do not launch the medals in a virtual way, many agents as well as I would like to have the option of being able to buy the medal even if it is in a Virtual way. Please help us and end this restricted sale to USA only. Thank you very much.

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

They were already offered virtually. Back in 2019 (like the card reads) I believe and some resurfaced with even older ones in 2020.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

I can only hope they will offer the super rare Ada 2015 medal in the ingame shop too for those only looking to get that one, i read it was sold before for like 1000$... crazy for a badge...

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't see the issue here. They haven't sold the older badges in the store for a while now. The birthday celebration seems like a great opportunity to do so. Also, the virtual packs back then added the VR loadouts to the badges which seemed ridiculous as you always had the ability to redeem materials later on with physical packs.