Lost sojourner but it's not normal

Hellôoô

I just saw that my sojourner was at 18 days and I hacked every day several times.... you can check my stats for verified that.

Is it possible to reset my sojourner to its normal value of 339 days (321+18)?

I don't really like the idea of having to restart 1 year for a bug that is not my fault. 

Thank you in advance for doing something about it.

Samsung galaxy note 10

Android 10

Prime 2.68.2

5 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

did u hack atleast morning and evening within 24 hours ?

• For this kind of problem, contact in-app support directly, as is a problem only with your account.

• Hey there, @montitcha please get in touch with our in-app support. One of our representatives will take it from there and investigate. Thank you! 

• I have the same situation. Currently my hack streak is 5 but sojourner streak only 3. I hack every day. When I reported this in application I was asked to write on this forum.

I strongly recommend to restore my sojourner streak. I believe, today it should be about 136. But on Monday was reset.

• PhantomR1982PhantomR1982 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2021

Hiya @montitcha & @mickyevitsh

You need to use the option for "gameplay issues" and then use "skip" as a response to Remy's questions this will then change his response to "let me find my human team for you" or words to that effect.

You then get asked a couple of things and a description and screenshot proof if you have any then within a handful of hours just check the in app/support page and you should have a response just keep this response going with the support team there.

Just be warned though sojourner & streaks as far as I'm aware have never been restored once lost just do a search for "sojourner status" on the forum and read some of the other threads from disgruntled agents like myself.