Join us at the Virtual NL-1331X Meetup!

Comments

• ktflclktflcl ✭✭
    edited March 2021

@NianticOfficial

I just did a drone tap hack, but counted NL-1331 Meetups.

I didn't want the medal, so didn't glyph hack.I was disappointed with terrible wrong update.

Can I cancel the medal?

• ikaros02ikaros02 ✭✭✭✭

Sadly, it was like this the last year too. The requirements were "recharge or Glyph hack", still, a tap hack gave the badge. @mortuus @mali2point0

• @NianticOfficial tried 2 drone glyph hacks and 1 drone tap hack just now. Still no +1. The issue is obviously not fixed yet.

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

Didja get the glyph right? I glyphed a grey portal earlier and it showed up. Look at your week tab under events if you already have the badge, because there is no indication on the screen when you get it, unless you get a badge or a badge upgrade.

• Se7enOfNineSe7enOfNine ✭✭
    edited March 2021

I rarely get a glyph wrong tbh... :-) Tried the week stats of course. It's just not there.

• Thank you for the heads up about the NL-1331 Meetups Medal being awarded to Agents for normal hacks and Drone hacks. This isn't working as designed; it should only be granting the Medal for Glyph hacks and Drone Glyph hacks, and we're working on a fix.

In the meantime, if you were awarded the NL-1331 Meetups Medal and you want the NL-1331 Meetups Medal removed from your Agent Profile, please let us know by replying to the forum thread linked below (click View Post to reply to the linked forum thread):

• I have the van as my Avatar now. But when is the medal released? 4/1???

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

You just need to glyph hack a portal. If that doesn't work, as there seems to be some problems, hack a portal without glyphing.

• UPDATE: issue with the NL-1331 Meetups Medal being awarded to Agents for normal hacks and Drone hacks has been resolved.

• Got the +1, thanks!

• I will take 1 day without sleeping, hoping that this time I can get the 2021 cumulative kit NL-1331 (2.0). We don't have to decide the day and time for the new kit of cumpleaños 2021 NL-1331 (2.0), because it is not yet available at the store, where the first edition is sold. Hasta when we will be waiting for NIA.

• Why am I not getting the medal?

• Why is there no horn sound?🤔

• Diesel40Diesel40 ✭✭
    edited April 2021

Yeah I had the wife and kids playing with me. My wife just plays here and there. The kids, one is in military intelligence so he's very limited what he can do on his free time. The other almost has a masters degree to be a teacher. He plays here and there usually when I'm setting something up. So I'm probably getting two of the birthday packages maybe three. I have a player that I'm showing the ropes and letting him use my area. Since I'm a 16 and recursed I really don't have a lot to prove.

Post edited by Diesel40 on
  • Diesel40Diesel40 ✭✭
    edited April 2021

@NianticBrian was wondering if you have any idea when the next birthday packages will drop? I couldn't get a chance to get just one on the last one since there is a ridiculous amount of 25 per person. I don't know why people need that much except for the crazy amounts they are charging on eBay. I just want one or maybe two for my friend that is pretty new. Please let us know when they are coming. Thank you for your time.

Post edited by Diesel40 on
  • Diesel40Diesel40 ✭✭
    edited April 2021

@NianticOfficial I was wondering what time we can look for the birthday package? I didn't know about the first 600 wave. With the 25 limit for sale is ridiculous. I mean why would someone need that much besides using one and scalping the rest on ebay. Already seen a few on there for over $300. This is bids so someone is locked in at that price. A good bit of us just want a few for personal use and give some to friends and family. I only want two. One for me and one for a agent I'm training. Didn't even know the first round went out for sale. By that time scalpers already got them. Please let real agents know when the next phases are coming. Thanks for your time.

• Diesel40Diesel40 ✭✭
    edited April 2021

@Niantic Official JP A lot of us would love to get the chance and getting the opportunity to buy just a couple. The 25 limit on these packages. Not just 27 average per person. These means not having scalpers taking advantage of this to sell them on eBay for $300 plus. This is bids so someone is locked in at that price. Some actual players are getting 5 for family and friends. I personally been waiting for character bagels and medals during this pandemic. I'm not paying $300 for packages especially not keeping scalpers in business. REAL players are wanting to put this on their swag. Please help in this situation!! Is there any way you can let us know when the birthday package will be coming available? I'm tired of stalking the store to see if any are available.

• @NianticAndrew Please help with the birthday package! Àctual players, not scalpers are trying to get these items. We are running into dead ends!! Scalpers get the first choice on these and not actual players. Who needs 25 units of this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

• This is all and fine for the scalpers!! The real players have no chance at getting any of the birthday packages. By the time we get our notifications they are all gone. Keep checking eBay, you'll see how they have brought discuss over this situation. 25 per person is just not fair to real players that want the packages. Please help in this situation!! Please!!

• Diesel40Diesel40 ✭✭
    edited April 2021

Good luck, if Niantic is not making some sort of money off the event. They don't care about the regular players. Seems they don't care about getting cash, thay don't care who they step on along the way. @NianticBC

Thank you for your overwhelming support and interest in the 2021 NL-1331 Birthday Kit. As a direct result of Agents’ interest in this special Kit, we’re working on restocking a new 2021 NL-1331 Birthday Kit (2.0) and anticipate having them on the Niantic Shop as early as next week. Kindly note that some of the contents will differ from the first edition 2021 NL-1331 Birthday Kit. 

1 *New* NL-1331 2021 fleet card and medal code 

1 2019 Stein Lightman card and medal code

1 2019 Misty Hannah card and medal code

1 2015 ADA card and medal code

1 2019 NL-1331X Cherry Blossom pin

1 2017 EXO 5 lapel pin 

1 Mobile Command Center patch

1 NL-1331 Global patch 

1 NL-1331X sticker sheet

2 retro VR Load Out cards 

Price $25 (shipping in the US only)

Do you have any special memories or photos with the NL-1331X? Share it with us on social media with the #NL1331X hashtag!

Happy honking!

— The Ingress Team

• Unfortunately the packages are only shipped in the United States

• Thank you for your overwhelming support and interest in the 2021 NL-1331 Birthday Kit. As a direct result of Agents’ interest in this special Kit, we’re working on restocking a new 2021 NL-1331 Birthday Kit (2.0) and anticipate having them on the Niantic Shop as early as next week. Kindly note that some of the contents will differ from the first edition 2021 NL-1331 Birthday Kit. 

1 2017 EXO 5 lapel pin 

1 NL-1331 Global patch 

1 NL-1331X sticker sheet

Do you have any special memories or photos with the NL-1331X? Share it with us on social media with the #NL1331X hashtag!

Happy honking!

— The Ingress Team

• Thank you for your overwhelming support and interest in the 2021 NL-1331 Birthday Kit. As a direct result of Agents’ interest in this special Kit, we’re working on restocking a new 2021 NL-1331 Birthday Kit (2.0) and anticipate having them on the Niantic Shop as early as next week. Kindly note that some of the contents will differ from the first edition 2021 NL-1331 Birthday Kit. 

1 2017 EXO 5 lapel pin 

1 NL-1331 Global patch 

1 NL-1331X sticker sheet

Happy honking!

— The Ingress Team

1 2017 EXO 5 lapel pin 

1 NL-1331 Global patch 

1 NL-1331X sticker sheet

Happy honking!

— The Ingress Team

• edited April 2021

Maybe not trolling, but you're definitely spamming, as you have posted largely the same information in multiple posts, and the person with the last 12 posts on this thread.

• Yeah ok, whatever. So when does it become a crime to find out information that is not getting out. Why not send it to the people who are supposed to be running this birthday package thing and not getting answers. Look I'm 46 and when I ask a question, shouldn't I get some answers? So look kid you can keep your spamming and trolling **** and save it. You can tell it to your teenage or 20 something friends. I have kids probably older than you.

• You posted the same information at least 4 times, with no other participant in the conversation responding.

Also, aside from Ad Hominem's are bad, I'm probably older than you and your kids 😂 Now get off the lawn, it's recovering from the snow. 👴

• Ok I can find 3 that didn't go to the person I was trying to help. They were out of the country and we're wondering about the packages. I was trying to let them know it was US only shipping. I will apologize for those. A couple did reach the recipient. As far as sending the same messages to the leaders of this thing I won't. You will have to excuse me on some things as I've barely been on this thing. So actually I have no idea about trolling and spamming. I would try and get that info from my kids but they are all in military intelligence and they are limited to contact. So you would think I would get just a little respect hear for doing 4 tours of duty overseas doing things most can't handle. Then retiring as a lieutenant from law enforcement. So I think I have just as much right to stand on this lawn as you do. Thank you. As far as Ad Hominem's wouldn't that be struck at me first for not knowing how to use this place to get answers?