Layer button in way of missionquestion answer

If during missions a question pops-up the answer field is blocked by the layers button on android 10 and 11.

Although you are able to work around it, it doesn't look nice.

9 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• I believe they're aware of the issue. I haven't seen any comments about a fix yet.

• a1mirra1mirr ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

It spoils to enter passphrase a little bit. Looks like layer chooser should be below this window

• a1mirra1mirr ✭✭✭✭

Duplicate of either

Oh, missed it, thanks!

• When attempting a mission with passphrase, the layer button blocks the enter button shown below. It is possible to press the enter button by avoiding the layer button.

• ph3dph3d ✭✭

Hi!

The new "filter" button to show captured/visited/controller portals, overlaps with missions textbox, which makes very difficult to "click" in the right place.

Maybe if we can move the filter buttong, or even turn it on/off can help

• MorganzaMorganza ✭✭✭✭✭

A slightly different version of this bug was reported on Reddit, apparently involving a hidden-objectives mission.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ingress/comments/my1u50/finally_played_a_mission_for_the_first_time_since/

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

Bumping as I have encountered this with missions that have waypoints hidden. The layer button is not only obstructing the passphrase box, but also the box for the clue, which makes a) the text very hard to read and b) prevents me from expanding the box. Both are things which could make it impossible to complete the mission, as a vital piece of information could be hidden.

• Thanks for sharing your concerns, everyone! I'm sharing this with the Ingress team to look into it. I'll be sure to circle back when we have more info to share.

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

This seems to have been fixed in 2.72.1.

• Lets hope it works