Rainbow XM

iFrankmansiFrankmans ✭✭✭✭

Can we please keep this XM color it has never been so clear that there is XM in Prime?

Tagged:

Comments

• GlenuendoGlenuendo ✭✭✭✭

I agree with this 1000%. I'm gonna tag @RedSoloCup too so they can see this input.

• NineBerryNineBerry ✭✭✭✭✭

I remember when they switched from single color (blue or green depending on portal owner faction) connection lines between the portal center and the resonators to colors based on the resonator level a few years ago. Everyone was like "I can't play it anymore! There's too much color! It's impossible to play like this! It's impossible to recognize anything like this!!" 😎😁😈

• SonicgottSonicgott ✭✭✭✭

It's like sprinkles on a dark chocolate cake. I love it.

• I guess they can leave it be or change the bg color and the old XM should be visible...

• I thought it was part of new update to help us see in daylight haha but yeah its great would be nice to have a option to keep it.

• SonicgottSonicgott ✭✭✭✭

Maybe in the future, keep XM visible as blue for Resistance and green for Enlightened?

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

The rainbow in far better than the dark blueish from before, but still not perfect. I would say something between the resonators color, without green or blue, going from red-yellow-purple.